*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1224352-DEAR-FAMILY-AND-FRIENDS
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: · Other · Other · #1224352
LETTER TO FAMILY AND FRIENDS REGARDING RELAY FOR LIFE
Dear Family and Friends,

Greetings from The Perfect Pair! I am writing you today to ask for your support. I will be walking in the American Cancer Society Relay For Life at Stallworth Stadium in Baytown, Texas on April 27th and 28th. Hundreds of people will be walking for 12 straight hours to help raise money to fight cancer.

This year not only will I be walking along with hundreds of other people for 12 straight hours to help raise money to fight cancer, I will also be captain of my own team, The Perfect Pair. We plan to have many more members than just a pair, so let me just explain why we chose this name. Every woman is a mother, daughter, sister, cousin, or grandma to another woman. and who in honor of.

Please be assured that the American Cancer Society is a good steward of your money.

The American Cancer Society was founded in 1913 and is now the largest voluntary helpth organization in the world. To date, they have funded 38 Nobe, Prize winners, which is the highest accolade of scientific achievement. The American Cancer Society and its researchers have contributed to most of the major cancer research breakthroughs of this century, including the Pap smear, mammogram, bone marrow transplant, radiation, chemotherapy treatment, and even the CAT scan. The American Cancer Society is second only to the federal government in total dollars spent on cancer research.

The American Cancer Society is the only organization to offer a call center where callers can reach a trained cancer information speialist 24 hours a day, seven days a week, toll-free at 1-800-ACS-2345. Check out their website at www.cancer.org to learn more about research, education, advocacy, and services. Your donation will provide support for lifesaving research as well as notionwide AND local initiatives and services.

As you can see, your donation is very important. You can help make a difference. Please help support me today. If you have any questions, please call me at home 409-389-2469 or on my cell at 979-257-6749 and if all else fails email me teen4therfl@yahoo.com and I'll be more than happy to tell you more.

Please make checks payable to the American Cancer Society and return to me by 04/20/07.

Thank you for your time and effort in making this not only another a great year for the Relay For Life, but an unforgivable first year for our team.

Sincerly,

Mary Glass
© Copyright 2007 Poisonous Penn (poisonouspenn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1224352-DEAR-FAMILY-AND-FRIENDS