*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1224500-Dear-My-One-and-Only-True-Love
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Comedy · #1224500
A letter to a loved one, the the way the mind works
I can't seem to understand why you insist on staying with a fatty white loser beast.  All I do is complain and whine all day about my sick fat and how nasty and hard school is.  I would love life if I could just sleep in a dark room, never escape, and if I get caught in the daylight, they would catch me and throw me in a net.  I get all twisted and bent.  Squirming for my life, to survive, but why do I want to live, I'm sick!  Psycho is what I seem to be transforming to.  Watch out, because I'm a nasty psycho on the loose.  I don't know why they haven't caught me yet.  Every night I try to hide from them, so frightened to escape my house, what if they see me?  I'm watched under the government eyes.  I wish I could just slither with the snakes and be happy for my life.  But NO, I'm so afraid of being seen, I'm just a horrid sight to people's little eyes.  What to do with my life...thats the question.  I feel so stiff and walk lopsided, feel so ashamed, so let down.  Everyday all I want to do is cry my head off.  Then it will roll around the  house and underneath the couch in one sly motion, see my nasty grin rolling all around the house.  See my big head cooking up some beef, washing the dishes.  Maybe if you're really nice to me I'll let you take my head for a walk, but be sure to be gentle to it.  While my head is out for a cruise my body decides to go to bed.  My head will always treat you with love and care, so be sure to treat it very carefully.  My head is so stressed out, everyday thinking of what I should do with my life.  It's too much to handle.
© Copyright 2007 Dani Banany (danio at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1224500-Dear-My-One-and-Only-True-Love