*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1224714-A-Suicide-Note
Rated: E · Other · Adult · #1224714
A depressing day..
A Suicide Note

Don't cry for me, I'm no longer here.
I've gone to heaven to hear the angels sing.
I'm sorry I had to go- my fear was growing ever so near.
I couldn't stand my life any longer.

I thank God everyday for you being brought into my life.
I'm sorry I had to leave so sudden, without even a hug goodbye.
I'll wait for you on the other side, I'll be standing by the river watching for you to swim by.

Don't be sad without me, I'm right here by your side both day and night.
I promise to tell you each night I Love You before you lay your head down for a good nights rest.

Don't cry for me Mother I made this choice long ago.
I'm with Dad now- I'm sure he'll show me the way.

I'm sorry I couldn't stay longer its nothing you did or didn't do.
It was me, I was no longer happy. I just couldn't find my way.
So I took the knife and slid it up my wrist, I can see the blood flow from my a vein that you help made.

I'm sorry Mom I had to go, Just remember how much I Love You.

By: Sandra Carr
2/11/2007
Copyrighted.
© Copyright 2007 JadedHeart (jadedheart at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1224714-A-Suicide-Note