*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1225200-Once-Upon-A-Time
Rated: E · Short Story · Mythology · #1225200
FAIRYTALEsdsd
Once upon a time in the land of Chamolime there lived a Princess. In every land, there is always a Princess and something bad always happens to her. This time, it wasn't your ordinary problem... it was a case of bad acne. She fretted over this problem for sometime and then finally, she came up with a solution.
"Call Mildred the Magnificent!" the Princess shouted, and then stormed into her room to gaze at her blotchy complexion in the mirror.
Mildred showed up almost immediately and not the least bit magnificently, stumbling into the room after tripping over a foot stool.
"What seems to be the matter?" she asked after regaining her balance.
The Princess turned away from her reflection.
"This!" pointing to her face she continued "I want this to go away before the big ball tomorrow evening. I've tried everything... PROACTIV won't even work." tears welled up in her eyes.
Mildred pondered the problem at hand.
"Alright, I think I know what I can do but I'm going to need some ingredients first."
So, just as clumsy as she came - she went. On a search to find the very rare ingredients needed for the remedy.
The forest stretched out before the path, the birds chirped happily, and the unicorns played in the field to the side of the dirt path. Mildred made her way along looking for the first ingredient, the flower of the Apocolyptus tree, a very rare tree found only in the middle of the forest.
"I should bring some company..." she thought to herself, and decided to make a quick stop at the home of her friend Delilah.
© Copyright 2007 Jessica (wowitsjessicka at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1225200-Once-Upon-A-Time