*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1225501-A-wet-office--Part-I
by tommy
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Erotica · #1225501
short erotic story that i have in mind
A wet office . Part I


You had stopped by my office so that we could go to lunch.  You wanted to tell me your dream and make your dream come to live. You came early to my office before even the lunch time. So you said with a big smile from one side of your face to the other, giving me a big wet smirked on my lips. You said please sit and let me tell you about my lovely dreams….

Came early to go with you for lunch and that how my dream went :…..
Closing the door behind me I quickly moved around your desk and sat in your lap. After a brief, yet tongue filled kiss, I whispered into your ear, “I’ve always wanted to do this.” With that I slide down onto the floor, knelt between your legs and quickly pulled that sweet cock from the confines of your pants. “Shit! What if someone comes in?”, you asked in a panic. You weren’t trying to stop me so with your cock in my hand I moved under the desk, and just before sucking you into my mouth I looked up at you with a devilish grin and said, “Improvise”.

It’s a good thing I had positioned myself the way I did because it wasn’t long before there was a knock at the door and one of your co-workers came in, sat down and started talking to you. I enjoyed peeking up looking at your face as you tried to maintain and talk to him while I am working your ever so hard cock over with my wet mouth and tongue.

I swear your colleague could hear my slurping noises as you continued to discuss some outstanding contract issues for some project. My saliva dribbling down your shaft as onto your balls and when I raked my teeth up the side of your shaft I watched you fight to keep your eyes from rolling into the back of your head.

Once your discussion was over and your colleague left the office I heard you pick up the phone and call your secretary. “Denise, please cancel my next few appointments. I don’t want to be disturbed for a while. Thank you.“ With that you leaned back and began to enjoy as I licked, sucked and savored every inch of your rock hard cock...slowly licking up and down and around until finally getting down to some serious sucking with just the right amount of tongue pressure on the underside of your cock and just the right speed to hold you on the edge for some time. Finally, I made you explode and shoot a huge load down my throat. I sucked until I got every last drop. After all, it wouldn't look good to have a stain on your pants when your next meeting arrives.

When I looked up at you with a very satisfied smile on my face you looked down at me and said, “Oh you dirty little girl. How would you like to sit on my desk and show off your pretty pussy for me?” Responding happily I said with much flair, “I would love to sit on your desk and show you my pussy...and let you watch me play with it also.”

After you quickly cleared off the top of your desk I hiked myself up onto the desk and sat back, and spread my legs wide. I hadn’t worn any panties under my skirt that day because you never know when opportunity will strike and I always like to be ready for my horny boy.

My pussy was already very, very wet of course. The lips were engorged and open. I rubbed my clit until it got very hard and then pulled the hood back exposing it to you. “You want it so badly don’t you? You want to taste me, to lick me, to suck my clit between your lips don’t you. Ah, ah, ahhhhh, not yet, you have to just watch for now.

The whole time I've been playing with my pussy you've been stroking your cock back to a full erection again. You are so hungry to taste me. Teasing you even more, I exposed my breasts and sucked one of my nipples into my mouth. All this teasing must have been too much for you. You stood up, still stroking your throbbing cock. I noticed the pre-cum already oozing out of the tip of your cock again. I watched as you took your cock and rubbed the pre-cum all over the lips of my pussy. It felt like an electric tingle and a quiet groan escaped me. You could tell I liked that so you started thumping my pussy with your cock by slapping it on top of my exposed clit. Then, swirling the head of your cock on my open pussy you were just about to insert yourself inside of me when we heard a knock on the door. Shit, the door! It isn’t locked! Just as I looked up the door opened and your secretary, Denise, walked in.

I think we were all so surprised that we all just froze in place. Then a smirk came across her face and she stepped in, locking the door behind her.

© Copyright 2007 tommy (tom34 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1225501-A-wet-office--Part-I