*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1225651-The-preson-I-met-in-heaven
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Blen
Rated: E · Essay · Other · #1225651
The idea of the topic was extracted from the book 'Five People I Met in Heaven'.
Allan was a successful business man until the day he passed away at the age of 77. As far as the doctors affirmed Allan died because of a sudden heart attack due to all the stress but Allan was contented by everything he had done on earth.

As Allan opened his eyes he saw a bright white light shooting strait into his eyes. Shocked by the sudden light, Allan immediately covered his eyes with his wrinkled pale hands. Eager to see what was in front of him he lifted his hand and looked at his surrounding with his eyes squinted due to the bright light. Impatiently he lifted himself up and walked towards the light without hesitation. Abruptly a shadow covered the light. Allan stopped and walked back slowly frightened by the unexpected shadow.

“Allan, where are you going “said a voice from behind the tall fruitful green tree

The voice was eccentric and strong. Allan was puzzled by the fact that the man knew his name moreover Allan didn’t even know where he was at that moment in time. The man appeared from the shadow and stood in front of Allan with his long thin feature. He was as thin as a stick. He had a pale face, with his color fading away. The moment he saw Allan his wrinkled face was filled with a bright smile. The long white cloth he wore was a white as a snow.

Allan got closer and blinked his eyes with disbelief. “Mr. Sanchez, is that you, where am I?” said Allan confused by the situation.

After a long conversation Allan found out that he was dead. Feeling blessed by the fact that he found his way into heaven he started thanking Mr. Sanchez for changing his life for the better.

Mr. Sanchez was Allan’s neighbor when Allan was a young man. One stormy night Mr. Sanchez heard a loud clatter outside his house. As the gentle man he is; he went out to see what he had heard. Too his shock he saw Allan lying on the floor with a brown paper bag filled with drugs in his hand. So he picked him and took him to his house until the storm passed. The next day he woke up early in the morning and took Allan into rehab. Until the day Allan was out of the rehab center he stood by him supporting and protecting him as his friend. From that day on Allan was a changed man and he wouldn’t have been the person he has become if it wasn’t for Mr. Sanchez

“Go into that light son” said Mr. Sanchez

Without a doubt, Allan took a deep breath, and stood strait. He looked very enthusiastic and nervous at the same time. His eyes popped out and the veins on his forehead enlarged in a blink of an eye and the sweat on his forehead was dripping on the side of his cheeks pale wrinkled cheeks. In a hurry, he walked into the light and at that moment there was a spark of white light.

Astoundingly, everything was different and just as he came out of the light it was like he was a different person. He didn’t have any wrinkles, he looked 50 years younger and he was neatly dressed in a white cloth. It seemed to him as if he was in a garden. There were green trees everywhere, flowers were blooming like a spring day, and the birds chirped their peaceful song. of harmony. When Allan turned around he saw Mr. Sanchez sitting by the large, smooth rock. Strangely he looked like a different person yet his features were very much similar to what Allan remembers. He was tall and he was wearing a neat white cloth that was shining brightly. He looked as if he had so much grace falling upon him. He no more looked the old man Allan remembered. he had a straight posture without any wrinkles. At that moment Allan knew that he was in heaven, he bent down on his knees and yelled out expressing his joy.

© Copyright 2007 Blen (blene at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1225651-The-preson-I-met-in-heaven