*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1226085-Untitled-as-of-Yet
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: · Outline · Action/Adventure · #1226085
Basic Plot.
Basic plot of my "Untitled as of Yet" story.

Set in the 18th century, " " tells the tale of Juliette, a seventeen year old who disappears for a year and returns only to be labelled a witch. Taken from her home, Juliette is left with two choices: 1) Refuse to tell the truth and be tortured; or 2) Tell the truth and risk a far more deadly fate than the burning or ducking that would surely happen. True, Juliette would be able to escape no matter what fate the humans had in store for her, but if she disappeared during a burning, surely her adoptive parents would be blamed and harmed.
Unsure of what to do, Juliette goes back a year and goes over everything in her mind, trying to determine what to tell the Witch Hunters and what to leave out. Trying to determine whether they should or should not learn of Kefame, the wonderful, enchanting land that was her home. Kefame, where she had learned the truth of her heritage and learned that she was no more a witch than she was, in fact, human.



Good story, or not exactly? Please let me know, I'm open to suggestions.
© Copyright 2007 Ashley Cynthia (ley77 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1226085-Untitled-as-of-Yet