*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1226110-My-Best-Work-Yet
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: · Other · Satire · #1226110
A written temper tantrum that goes no where and serves no purpose.
The quick red fox jumped over the lazy brown dog while the fat redneck lady fed her lazy abusive husband venison from the slimy rotting deer carcass they found laying in the muddy dirt road in front of their filthy leaning shack.
Meanwhile, the racist skinhead neighbor made dirty leering gestures to the unwashed ignorant daughter of the fat lazy couple who lived in the backward holler in the poverty stricken state where the greedy government officials skimmed large amounts of cash from the illegally collected taxes of the poor underpaid citizens.
The smart educated population in the big concrete cities who lived far to the north in the cool clean valley felt repugnance and pity when they were forced to think about the scummy rural leeches that were living in the hollers. They didn’t like to think that the fat lazy couple and their smelly skinny daughter were anything but completely responsible for their own terrible deplorable living conditions. They petitioned the greedy government officials to divert taxes from the under funded schools in the dirty little hollers in order to build longer wider roads for their brand new gas guzzling autos, so that the highly paid executives would not have to drive past the dirty decaying buildings of the rat infested parts of the crummy little towns that lay between the city and the beautiful mountainous country that promised the joy of picturesque getaways and serene outdoor afternoons.   
© Copyright 2007 Mary up & down (maryelizabeth at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1226110-My-Best-Work-Yet