*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1226464-Walt-Disney-Reanimated
Rated: 18+ · Other · Comedy · #1226464
lunatic ravings of a demented crackpot
The reasons why I believe that I am Walt Disney Reincarnated are as follows.

Number one I am a real good drawer.

Number two Disney was obviously fucked in head. 


Coincidence ?

I think not. Disney and I clearly share a love for drugs.

" Snow White was cocaine, and the seven dwarfs were the symptoms of various stages of cocaine addiction: Grumpy, Sleepy, Grouchy [sic], Dopey, Sneezy, Happy, and so forth"

Now I know what your thinking but Moonshark, Walt was a fascist and you are an ultra liberal . While yes it is true I have always believed that  hate for our fellow man should easily transcend race creed or color. Like for people who say " You keep it real" or "What do you do for a living?"

So much more worth hating.

I am not fascist but I have always thought the uniforms look real swell.

"Der Fuehrer's Face" (1943), Donald is seen in a Nazi uniform, swastikas and all.

"The Wayward Canary," in which Mickey is seen using a cigarette lighter with a swastika painted on the side.

Now here is the thing

In the decades since Walt Disney's death, the claim that he arranged for his body to be frozen has become ubiquitous. Nearly everyone familiar with the name 'Walt Disney' has heard the story that Disney's corpse is stored in a deep-freeze chamber somewhere.

If the rumors are true ...(once you connect the dots that I am Walt Disney the rest seems to fall in line).

This would explain  my neurological whoas and I said as much  to my Doctor. He said he take it under advisement whatever that means. 

Meanwhile He, He  sits there and bides his time.

Cold and smug with that gay little mustache.

Waiting, Waiting for the cure to lung cancer

Do you have a headache Mr  ?

No. I have Walt Disney's spirit soaked in my brain matter like a bad bottle of gin I can't get over.

And he wants to get out.

Sure you could say say these are the lunatic ravings of a demented crackpot and I would agree.

But this Disney guy is why.

TWO THINGS

I order to believe my story you have to believe two things.

First the reincarnation part

"After two weeks of post-operative care, Disney was released from the hospital. He crossed the street to his studios and spent another ten days tending to studio business and visiting relatives before he grew too weak and had to return to St. Joseph on November 30. His health started to fail even more rapidly than expected, and drugs and cobalt treatments sapped what little strength he had left. Walt Disney died two weeks later when his circulatory system collapsed on the morning of December 15, 1966."

DECEMBER 15 1966 at 9:30 my birthday to the minute.

Although they didn't officially announce his death for six hours.

Approximately the time it would take to remove and freeze a head.

Second that he would do it

Disney's preoccupation with death

"gruesome seven-minute Mickey Mouse cartoon" made in 1933 in which "a mad scientist tries to cut off Pluto's head and put in on a chicken. The cartoon in question is The Mad Doctor,

and



Sleepy Hollow and Rip Van Winkle !! ?  Open your eyes
Now the reason I say all of that is to say this.
Your mission should you agree to accept it is to go with me to Disney World,,, Land ,,whatever the Florida one (you will have to drive) and seize the evil drugged up fascist head of Walter Disney. Disney's corpse is stored in a deep freeze chamber. Somewhere. Rumors have the body in the Haunted Mansion and the head above the doorway
of the Pirates of the Caribean ride.Obviously I will need you to run interference while I search for
the head (we will get the body if there is time). You could say things like "What are you looking at ?" or
"Step off poindexter!" I am not going to tell you how to do your job you are a professional.
You can handle it.
Of course the big question is what do we do with the head.
Burn it,,,M80's,,,Eat it and absorb his power.,

I haven't decided yet.We can figure that out on the way  down.

Check your birthday with famous deaths on Google if they are someone famous connected to Disney, you know what we have to do.


© Copyright 2007 Moonshark2008 (moonshark2008 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1226464-Walt-Disney-Reanimated