*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1226943-6-Brother-And-Sisters
by Winter
Rated: 13+ · Sample · Action/Adventure · #1226943
This is about if 7 Deadly Sins were teens. It has an lot of twists and turns.
As I was driving home I notice a black Harley was following me. At 1st I thought it was my imagining cause in such a little town there was limited place were someone could go. I mean when didn’t have a mall. But after a few block of roaring behind me I change my mind. I looked in my rear view mirror and notice it was a guy. He had straight gold hair with copper highlights that looked too natural. His hair was framing his face with a few strands falling down to his forehead. He had a leather jacket that looks snug in him but it would be big on her. The darkest black skinny jeans that probable he had cowboy boots which would make anyone else look country. When she stopped at the light he drove around her to her left side. He also looked like he worked out...a lot. Not to buff to be a steroid poster guy but just enough to keep her eyes stayed on his chest. When the October wind blew open his jacket you saw a white short sleeve shirt. It was so tight it looked like a 2nd skin. He face started to grow warm looking at his strong built chest that was made by lots of hard work and sweat. As she was studying him the guy turned around to look at her. He had light blue eyes that screamed come with me to the bedroom...or maybe it was just her. 'Why don't you follow me and see.' a light male voice came into her head. Once again she was hearing things again but this time she felt as if the guy was saying it. Ok pull it together you are just dreaming again. Then an image flashed in her head. She was at a door way of a night club. The scene was so real that she smelled the smoke coming from the room, hear the loud beating noise of the band that sounded close to metal, tasted the strong drink on her …what was it ? (Beer... Tequila...Jell-O Shots… Daiquiri maybe?) She was shocked that she wasn’t alone the motorcycle guy was there. He had a similar outfit like before but he smelled of smoke and sweat. His hair was more disorganized. She had on a short mini dark jean skirt that was a cut off of another skirt or pants. She had a short sleeve white collared button up shirt. She also had lace-up black sandaled that showed off her blood red toe nailed toes. Her dark hair was wild; flowing down her back. She felt her self press against him. Body on body. Flesh on flesh. She felt his hard rock body that was hinted with the clothes he had on. She felt him pull her closer toward the wall… and him. His hands were at her hips and were lightly gripping her rear end. Her hands were in his hair and neck flirty touching him. Her fingers were making light circle in his neck. She felt him stare at him with full blown lust. She felt her eyes mirror his want. She started to lean forward to kiss him when the image started to fade. She was back in her car and was back in her “normal” self. The guy was still looking at her but his eyebrow was raised like he knew everything that just happened. I don’t know what made her more annoyed that he maybe knew or that she didn’t get to finish the...fansty. The eye contact didn't break she notice he had high cheek bones and look like he should be on an old roman coin or in an underwear ad for Hanes. The guy revved up his cycle and shook his head for her to follow him. 'Come on I don't bite unless you want me to.' She almost turned her head around to see if anyone was behind her but she knew there wasn't. Even if she believed it or not that guy and her were talking to each other without moving lips. A loud blaring horn came from behind. Her attention went form the guy to the light which was now green. She pushes the gas and drove on leaving the blonde god behind. She started to slow down afraid of the police and worse her dad when he found out she got a ticket for speeding. ‘Always the good girl huh' the male voice said but when she looked behind in the rear view mirror for him he was gone.
© Copyright 2007 Winter (aqua_gurl09 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1226943-6-Brother-And-Sisters