*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1227485-Zakarum-The-Beginning
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Xexus
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Fanfiction · #1227485
About the adventures of Zakarum...
In the Rouge Encampment, the fire brought warmth to the boy Assassin, the Sorceress, and the Necromancer. The level 15 Assassin’s name was Tasin.  He liked to use Marshal Art moves. The level 65 Sorceress’s name was Maracel. She loved to use Cold Type moves with her high level Enchant and Warmth. And, last but not least, the level 85 Necromancer’s name was Zakarum. He loved to use Poison and Bone Type moves.

         “Where should we go to level Tasin, Maracel?” Zakarum asked Maracel.
         “How about we go kill Andy and we can take our time getting to Andy?” suggested Maracel.
         “Ok. I need to get something at Akara first.” said Zakarum.
         “We’ll just wait by the Waypoint until you get what you need.” said Maracel.
         “Go to Charsey first to get your stuff repaired and get potions from Akara.” Zakarum told Maracel and Tasin.
         Maracel and Tasin went and got their items repaired and went to Akara and Maracel got 4 health potions and no mana potions. Tasin got 4 health potions, too, and 2 mana potions.
         Meanwhile, Zakarum already went to Akara. He got a wand he traded for from some one he met in Act 5. The wand was a Perfect Boneshade. He got his items repaired and didn’t need any potions. He went to the Waypoint and saw Maracel and Tasin there waiting for him to come.
         “Come on now, let’s get going.” Zakarum said to Maracel and Tasin.
         They all had the waypoint to Catacombs Level 2. They were down there and ready to get going but Tasin didn’t realize that Zakarum went hostile on Tasin just he used the Waypoint to get down to Catacombs Level 2. Also, Maracel didn’t know or she would have told Tasin not to come down.
         “Poison Nova!” Zakarum cast Poison Nova. The Poison Nova spread all around Zakarum and went on outwards, hitting Tasin, and killing him after two seconds. Tasin’s stuff dropped to the ground and Zakarum picked it up and went to town before Maracel could do anything about what just happened.
Maracel followed Zakarum to town to have a talk with him about why he just went and P.Ked (player killed) Tasin.
         “Zakarum, why did you just go and kill Tasin at Catacombs Level 2, then take his stuff, and leave like that???” Maracel angrily asked Zackrum.
         “He was a pain in the butt because we couldn’t go and kill Baal since Tasin wasn’t level 20 or higher, yet. All we could do was kill Andariel, kill the High Council, kill Mephisto, and kill Diablo. But now that he is dead, we can do Nightmare if we really like. You could do Nightmare Baal runs with me and level some more. And we wouldn’t have to worry about Tasin because he’s dead now.” explained Zakarum to Maracel.
         “But all we had to do is asked for Tasin to stay in Normal and level by himself for a little bit and explained we want to go to Nightmare for that time. That’s all we had to do to be able to go to Nightmare by ourselves. Don’t you understand now what you just did down in Catacombs Level 2 now? You killed Tasin for nothing and got nothing but to loose a friend in the out come of it all, Zakarum. You should be ashamed of yourself you self absorbed jerk,” Maracel angrily said to Zakarum and left the game before he could even say a word to her.
         “Now this really bits. I killed Tasin and got nothing out of that at all but to have killed him and also I lost my only friend, Maracel, I had to play with and do things with,” Zakarum said to himself.
         Zakarum, thereafter, left the game and went to a Nightmare Act 5 Baal game he made hoping someone would come to the game to join him.
         He went to the Waypoint and went to Worldstone Keep Level 2 and put on his Bone Armor. He started out but ran into a couple of Greater Hell Spawns. He killed them by using Poison Nova 3 times and then finished them off with Bone Spear, using it 2 times, hitting each one, each time. He continued on until a little on the way to the next level, 2 Greater Hell Spawns, 1 Black Soul, and 3 Fiends popped out at him. He killed them by first using Bone Prison to trapped the monsters, expect the Black Soul, then hit them with Poison Nova 6 times straight and then finished them with Bone Spirit, 5 times, which they, in the end, dropped: 1 Super Heath Potion, 2 Greater Mana Potions, 5,374 Gold, and a Magic Broad Sword or another words, junk.
         After a little bit, he found Worldstone Keep Level 3. He went down to find 4 Fire Boars and 1 Blood Boss awaiting his arrival. He killed them by using Bone Spirit 10 times in a row to make sure he killed the Fire Boars and Blood boss. He went on a little farther and found nothing. He looked around to make sure nothing was following him. He went into the next room to find 10 Fire Boars, 2 Blood Bosses, 15 Horror Mages, 4 Death Lords, and 2 Consumed Fire Boars lounging in the room. He ran before any of the monsters saw him there or he would have been a goner for sure.
         Then a level 70 Paladin came into the game. His name was BlessedFighter.  He used Holy shield to help himself out in defense and blocking attacks. He had some real good stuff on him.
         “Zakarum, you need any help down there at all?” asked BlessedFighter.
         “Please do help me out. I will send a TP,” said Zakarum.
         “Ok, I will wait,” said BlessedFighter.
         Then after a couple of seconds, Zakarum sent BlessedFighter a TP. BlessedFighter came through the TP.
         “I need your help just in the next room with a big group of monsters,” said Zakarum.
         “Ok, let’s get going,” said BlessedFighter.
         When they got to the next room, BlessedFighter saw what Zakarum was talking about. They saw 10 Fire Boars, 2 Blood Bosses, 15 Horror Mages, 4 Death Lords, and 2 Consumed Fire Boars still lounging lazily around in the room. BlessedFighter used Fists of The Heaven on one Fire Boar and the Holy Bolts that came from the Fists of the Heaven spread hitting the 15 Horror Mages, damaging them and killing the Fire Boar, then leaving 9 Fire Boars and the rest of how they were before. BlessedFighter used it again on another Fire Boar, killing the Fire Boar and the 15 Horror Mages with it. Zakarum used Poison Nova 3 times and then used Bone Prison to trap them and followed off by using Bone Spear 15 times, hitting the remaining monsters, and killing them all. The entire group of monsters dropped 14,967 Gold, 5 Super Heath Potions, 2 Greater Heath Potions, 2 Super Mana Potions, a Magic Helm and Magic Demonhide Armor or still otherwise considered, junk. A little farther on they ran into 6 Horror Mages and BlessedFighter used Fists of the Heavens twice in a row, killing the Horror Mages. They dropped 2,845 Gold and that’s all.
         Thereafter, they found the Throne of Destruction. They went down there and saw 2 Serpent Maguses, 4 Doom Knights, 1 Oblivion Knight, and 2 Burning Soul seeking their next prey. BlessedFighter used Fists of the Heaven on the Burning Soul. The 4 Doom Knights and 1 Oblivion Knights got hurt from the Holy Bolts that came from the Fists of the Heaven. Zakarum used Poison Nova 3 times and then Bone Spirit 5 times. This killed the rest of the monsters there. They all dropped a total of 5,342 Gold, Magic Rune Sword, and 2 Super Heath Potions which BlessedFighter grabbed.
         They continued down to the room where Baal was. They killed the monsters that were in there and they dropped a lousy 1,432 Gold. Baal used Decrepify on them, slowing them down. BlessedFighter used Blessed Hammer continually while Zakarum used Bone Spear, too, continually. Baal sent out the first of 5 groups. There were 6 Warped Ones and the Special Monster. They died after a few seconds. Then Baal sent out another group of monsters. This time it took a little longer to kill them. Baal then sent out the third group of monsters and they took even a little longer to kill. The only thing was that BlessedFighter almost died but used a potion. After that, Baal sent out his fourth group of monsters. They had little trouble killing them. After that, Baal sent out his final group of monsters. They had trouble killing the Minions of Destruction. Then they finally died after a little bit. After that, Baal went into the Worldstone Chamber. They went in after him. They found him and BlessedFighter put on Holy Freeze and started to hit Baal with his weapon while Zakarum used Bone Spirit on Baal. It was pointless for Baal now. He couldn’t do a single thing to stop them. After a minute or two, Baal was killed and he dropped a Raven Frost Ring, which Zakarum got, a Ribcraker Staff, which Zakarum got, and a Buriza, which, of course, Zakarum got.
         “New game, BlessedFighter. The name is Baal Hard,” Zakarum said and then left and then BlessedFighter left.
         Zakarum entered the game he made, and then followed by BlessedFighter. They went down to Worldstone Keep Level 2 and ran without killing one single monster. Then they found Worldstone Keep Level 3. They ran and ran until they found the Throne of Destruction. They went down and killed all the monsters at the entrance there.
         They continued down to find 4 Doom Knights and 1 Oblivion Knight standing guard. BlessedFighter killed them with Fists of the Heaven before they could do anything. Next, the room with Baal, they found no monsters and they were surprised by it. Baal used Decrepify on them, slowing them down. BlessedFighterr continually used Blessed Hammer and Zakarum continually used Poison Nova because he realized it did more damage than Bone Spear. Baal then sent out the first group of 5 monsters. They killed the Warped Ones and the Special Monster with no trouble. Next, Baal sent out the Death Mages, Unravelers, and the Special Monster. They had little trouble to kill all of them. Baal sent out the Council Members with their Special Monster next. They had a little more trouble to kill these.  Plus, some of the Council Members used Hydra. The Hydra fired Fire Bolts at them, keeping them using their spells as well on the Council Members. But after a bit, they killed the Council Members. Baal then sent out the next group, Venom Lords with their Special Monster. Lucky this time they didn’t have so much trouble killing the Venom Lords like they did with the Council Members. Baal used Decrepify on them again and sent out the last group, the Minions for Destruction. The Minions of Destruction were a pain in the butt to them because they used an attack like Bash of a Barbarian’s. But they finally killed them. Out of all the monsters killed, they dropped: 73,934 Gold, 7 Super Heath potions, 4 Greater Heath Potions, 5 Super Mana Potions, 2 Greater Mana Potions, a Magic Rune Bow, a Magic Rune Sword, and Magic Gothic Plate or an otherwise ok drop for the monsters that there were. Baal then rushed into the Worldstone Chamber in a big, no huge, hurry. They both put up T.Ps before following Baal into the Worldstone Chamber. They found Baal and BlessedFighter put on Fanaticism instead of Holy Freeze and started hitting Baal extremely fast. Zakarum flipped over to his Perfect Spineripper which was ethereal with a Zod rune in it making it indestructible. He used Poison Dagger to increase the damage on melee attacks and Zakarum, too, started hitting Baal with deadly poisonous attacks. Baal had absolutely no chance of surviving this time around. Within 10 minutes, Baal was a goner for good. And of course Zackrum grabbed everything which was 20,000 Gold, Perfect Heaven’s Light Specter, and surprisingly Perfect Tyrael’s Might Armor or otherwise, an awesome drop.
“New Game now, BlessedFighter. It’s going to be called Nightmare Baal Runners,” said Zakarum and then he left and made the game. BlessedFighter left the game and joined the game Zakarum made.

In the new game, Zakarum looked over the stuff he was wearing. Zakarum had on: a Perfect Shako Helm, a Perfect Boneshade Wand, a Perfect Homoculus Shield, Perfect Ethereal Spineripper with Zod rune in it and another Perfect Homoculus Shield  on the other side, Rare Embossed Plate with 20 to all resistances and other bonuses, a Magic Amulet with +2 to Necromancer Skill Levels, a Magic Ring with 5 to all Resistances and +115 to Mana, another Magic Ring with 7 to all Resistances and +106 to Mana, Perfect Venom Grip Gloves, a Upgraded Perfect Nightsmoke Belt, and Perfect Infernostride Boots. Zackrum took off the Rare Embossed Plate with 20 to all Resistances and out on Perfect Tyrael’s Might instead.
“BlessedFighter, you need armor?” asked Zakarum.
“No thanks, Zakarum, I’m good for now,” replied BlessedFighter.
Zakarum sold the armor for 200,000 Gold. Zakarum decided to see exactly what the Perfect Tyrael’s Might did. He opened his inventory he went to Tyrael’s Might and looked at it. It had 1,502 Defense for a Level 84 and the bonuses were: 150% Enhanced Defense, 100% Damage to Demons, 20% Faster Walk/Run, +30 to Strength, 30 to all Resistances, Cannot be Frozen, Requirements -100%, Slain monsters Rest in Peace, and it was Indestructible.
“Want to get going now, BlessedFighter?” asked Zakarum.
“Sure, now let’s get going,” replied BlessedFighter.
They went down to the Worldstone Keep Level 2 by Waypoint. Zakarum already put on Bone Armor and BlessedFighter already used Holy Shield.
They started out on their journey to Throne of Destruction but ran into 4 Greater Hell Spawns standing around. BlessedFighter killed them in one hit each with his weapon. He realized then he had on Fanaticism and he was glad. They continued on to the next level. But the only monsters from where they were to where the way down to Worldstone Keep Level 2 was 5 Black Souls, 11 Fiends, and 7 Greater Hell Spawns of which they killed every one of them. They went down to the next level. They then searched for the Throne of Destruction and found it with no problem and no monsters to bother them.
They went down to the Throne of Destruction. They went directly to Baal. They killed the 4 Doom Knights, 1 Burning Soul, and 2 Oblivion Knights.
Baal used Decrepify on them. Then he sent out the Warped Ones with the Special Monster. BlessedFighter hit them while Zakarum used Bone Spear on them. They died without any trouble at all. Baal sent out his Death Mages with Unravelers and the Special Monster. This time BlessedFighter used Fists of the Heaven on the Special Monster and the Holy Bolts almost killed the Special Monster and the Unravelers with Death Mages. But Zakarum killed them with using Poison Nova 5 times. Baal then sent out the Council Members and the Special Monster. BlessedFighter then went back to hitting the monsters while Zakarum used Bone Spirit on them. They died with a little bit of trouble involved. Baal used Decrepify again and then sent out the Venom Lords and their Special Monster. And again BlessedFighter hit them while Zakarum used Bone Spirit on them. They died with no trouble unlike the Council Members with their Special Monster. Baal sent out his final group, the Minions of Destruction. This time BlessedFighter used Smite on them while Zakarum used Bone Spear. They died after a little trouble making. Baal went as fast as he could to the Worldstone Chamber. They both put up T.Ps before going in after him.
They found him and BlessedFighter hit him with Fanaticism while Zakarum used Bone Spirit on Baal. He had no chance once again of surviving them. He died and dropped nothing but 49,395 Gold and a thing of Bolts.
“I guess it’s time for a new game. New Game is called Baal Runners Run,” Zakarum told BlessedFighter and left the game and made the new game.
BlessedFighter left and joined the new game Zakarum made. Zakarum dropped 20,000 Gold and told BlessedFighter that he earned that from helping him out.
“You ready to go kill Baal again?” Zakarum asked BlessedFighter.
“I really don’t want to do Baal again. How about we go and try something new for once?” BlessedFighter asked.
“Like what?” Zakarum asked. Plus, surprised by the answer BlessedFighter gave him.
“P.K. other players?” asked BlessedFighter.
“Good idea. We can split whatever we get.” said Zakarum.
“So let’s get going then. Bye,” Zakarum said.
Zakarum and BlessedFighter left the game together. They then joined a game called “Act 1 Andy”, a Nightmare Game. In the game, there were two level 54 Barbarians.
“I take one on and you take the other one on?” Zakarum whispered to BlessedFighter so that the Barbarians wouldn’t hear them.
“Ok” BlessedFighter whispered back to Zakarum.
“Hey Barbs, want to duel us one on one each?” Zakarum asked the two of them.
“Ok but it better be fair,” replied one of the two Barbs.
BlessedFighter went hostile on one of the two. The Barb used he War Cries and BlessedFighter used Holy Shield. The Barb used Frenzy on BlessedFighter while BlessedFighter used Zeal with Fanaticism on the Barb. After a minute or two, the Barb was killed and BlessedFighter hardly got hurt because he had enough life stolen per hit.
The other Barb was furious about what just happened. Plus, before the Barb could get the Barb’s stuff, BlessedFighter picked the stuff up and went to town.
Zakarum got the Barb’s Rings, Amulet, One of His Two Weapons, and 25,000 gold. BlessedFighter got the rest of his stuff.
“Ready?” Zakarum asked the remaining Barb.
“No. I’m leaving this game. Bye,” he said and took off in a hurry.
BlessedFighter and Zakarum left the game too. They looked and look for a game in Nightmare but did not find one at all.
“Now what will we do, BlessedFighter?” Zakarum whispered to BlessedFighter.
“Want to try to find a Normal Game to play in for fun?” BlessedFighter whispered back to Zakarum.
“Sure. Let’s try and see what we find there since we had no luck with Nightmare,” Zakarum whispered to BlessedFighter.
“You want to make the game, Zakarum?” BlessedFighter whispered back to Zakarum.
“Ok. The name of the game is going to be...Be Gone NOW,” Zakarum whispered to BlessedFighter.
Zakarum left and made the new game. Shortly after he made the new game, BlessedFighter joined the game. BlessedFighter got some more scrolls and repaired his items. Zakarum did the same as BlessedFighter.
“Are you ready to get going, BlessedFighter?” Zakarum asked BlessedFighter.
“How about we do something else besides going and doing Baal every game! That’s all do is kill Baal and go on to the next game to do Baal again. I say we do something else. How about we do the Countress or Andriel?” BlessedFighter told Zakarum.
“Let’s do the Countress for the runes,” Zakarum told BlessedFighter.
“Ok. Let’s get going to the Black Marsh to find the Tower,” BlessedFighter said to Zakarum.
So they headed off to the Waypoint. They went down to the Black Marsh and started looking for the Tower. They ignored the monsters while they looked. They finally found the Tower and went down to Tower Cellar Level 1 and search for Level 2. They got real lucky and found Level 2, then 3, then 4, and then 5. They found the Countress and killed her buddies then her.
She dropped 29,472 Gold, Sol Rune, Thul Rune, lo Rune, Amn Rune, Hel Rune, and Shael Rune; One of each rune. And of course, Zakarum picked them all up before BlessedFighter could even see the runes.
“Hey, what were the runes the Countress dropped?” BlessedFighter asked Zakarum.
“A Thul Rune, an Amn Rune, a lo Rune, a Hel Rune, and a Shael Rune with 29,472 Gold,” Zakarum told BlessedFighter.
BlessedFighter nodded and put up a T.P. and went to town. Zakarum did the same thing. Zakarum put the runes in his stash with everything else, then went to Charsie and got his items repaired. He didn’t need any potions.
BlessedFighter got his items repaired and didn’t need any potions, like Zakarum. He went to his stash and found nothing worth a lot. He was tire of Zakarum taking all the items and everything.
“Hey Zakarum. Could I get some of the items next time we do a boss or something?” BlessedFighter asked Zakarum.
“Ok. Why didn’t you say something early BlessedFighter,” Zakarum replied to BlessedFighter.
“So are we going to go kill Andriel or someone? BlessedFighter asked.
“Sure. Let’s go kill Andriel and see if we get anything good off her,” Zakarum told BlessedFighter.
They head off for they waypoint and go down to Catacombs Level 2 and BlessedFighter puts on Holy Shield, just remembering to. Zakarum put on his Bone Armor, just remembering it, too, like BlessedFighter.
They headed off searching for Catacombs Level 3. Wiping out every monster they came across. It was just too easy for them in normal. NOTHING AT ALL HAD ONE TENTH OF A MILLION CHANCES TO KILL THEM. It just was down right harsh to the monsters (that is if the monsters actually meant a thing to them, or anyone). They reached Catacombs Level 4 and didn’t worry about putting up a TP first.
They charged right at Andriel, killing her instantly without a bit of trouble. It would have been like a 99 Sorceress killing Andriel in Hell difficultly with no trouble at all.
All Andriel was willing to drop was JUNK to them. They were not disappointed though because they know that it would be that way in Normal.
“Now what should we do that everything in Normal is too, toooooooooo easy to kill. It’s not even FUNNY. It’s so pathetic, we mind as well not even fight them. You get what I mean?” BlessedFighter asked Zakarum.
“Yeah, DUH, I know. How COULDN’T I know it?” Zakarum replied back.
They sat there in silence for a while, just keeping their thoughts to themselves. All that could be heard was the fire in the Rouge Encampment. Crackle, crackle could be heard from the fire. The eerie silence bothered Zakarum too much.
“What will help when we split up, what will you do?” That’s all BlessedFighter could come up with to ask Zakarum.
“I’ll probably go and get to level 99 and PK as many people as I can and take their stuff. What will you do, BlessedFighter?” Zakarum replied back.
“Probably the same thing as you plan to do, Zakarum.” BlessedFighter said.   
Again the eerie silence, of nothing to be heard but the crackle of the fire came. Was BlessedFighter going to turn his back on Zakarum? Fleece him of all he’s worth?
No. Never would Zakarum let BlessedFighter manipulate, dominate him. If anything should happened it will be to BlessedFighter.
“What are you up to BlessedFighter?” Zakarum asked BlessedFighter.
BlessedFighter jerked himself back into reality. He was in deep thought when Zakarum asked him the question. “Huh? What did you say?” BlessedFighter asked him right back.
“You heard me BlessedFighter,” Zakarum growled.
“I’m sorry but I was in deep thought when you asked me the question. So pardon me if I don’t jump when you say to, JURK,” BlessedFighter snarled right back at Zakarum.
They then started at each other without regret of what might happen to either one of them. Glaring at each other, the two had horrible thoughts of how each one was going to hurt the other one. It was just unrealistic of how they went from being friends to be the other one’s worst nightmare in so little of time being friends as it was. They just wanted to tear the flesh and blood out of each other. Neither could believe of what was to happen next that forever changed the lives of the two of them as friends and enemies.
Cain then became suddenly berserk and wild and charged at the two enemies. They stopped in their tracks to reflect the swift and sharp blows from Cain’s staff that he wields. They swung their wand and war scepter after they deflected the blows from Cain’s staff.
“Holy Cow Poop,” Zakarum said. “He’s gone wild! It must have been from the two of us arguing among ourselves.”
Zakarum just missed a hit on Cain’s heads with his wand. Then he got dished a hard blow that he deflected with his shield.
“Yeah, you’re right about that for sure!” BlessedFighter agreed.
They continued on to reflect and swing at Cain for some time. Then Cain suddenly stopped and they thought they had won against him. But they didn’t realize the fact that no one in the Rouge Encampment saw anything that was happening, not one single thing including them.
“Twin Glacial Spike!!!” Cain shouted.
Two icy spikes hit Zakarum and BlessedFighter, freezing them instantly. The two of them stood there frozen in place. They were extremely vulnerable to Cain now. 
         “Ha-ha. I got you two where I want you fools,” Cain’s voice was deeper and darker.
         Cain paced briskly around the two frozen duo. He stopped only to glare at the duo with much hate. He was going to cause much pain to the duo. They were going to get it from Evil Cain badly.
He seemed not to really want to hurt them but to just scare the daylights out of the duo. But how could he do that without killing them?
He had to think about how he could do it. If only he could come up with an idea that wouldn’t kill them, he would do it.
“So you two, how should I scare the daylights out of you two today?” Evil Cain asked the frozen duo.
Nothing can from them since they were completing frozen in place because of Evil Cain.
“Oh yah, I forgot, you can’t talk because I frozen the both you two completely,” Evil Cain said with much amusement.
He walked around the duo, thinking of what to do with them. He could just torture them if he couldn’t think of anything to do to them.
Oh why not just torture the duo after thawing them and then trap them trapping them in a fire, ice, lightning, poison, magic, and bone prison? It would be so much easier then to go and have to go and work with much darker magic.
He then, after going with the torturing, thawed them out and then casted a six-elemental prison on them, trapping them off going anywhere. But was Evil Cain in for a surprise from BlessedFighter.
“Ha, I still got you two trapped,” Evil Cain roared with laughter.
“FISTS OF THE HEAVEN!” BlessedFighter screamed at Evil Cain.
A gigantic bolt of Holy Lightning came down from the sky and hit Evil Cain in the head, then the lightning of the bolt surged through Evil Cain’s body, frying the dark curse that was somehow put on Cain. Then the six-elemental prison disappeared from around them.
Everything came to view for Zakarum, BlessedFighter, and Cain. Zakarum and BlessedFighter were glad to be in the Rouge Encampment once again.
“What happened to me?” Cain struggled to speak.
“Someone put a dark curse on you and it turned you evil,” Zakarum explained to Cain.
“Who did this to me?” Cain was getting weaker.
“We don’t know but you should be thankful that BlessedFighter was able to destroy the curse,” Zakarum said to Cain.
“Thank you,” Cain told Zakarum weakly.
“Ok, we really need to get you to someone that can heal you,” Zakarum said to Cain.
“But who can help to heal Cain?” BlessedFighter asked.
“Get Tyrael, he’s an Archangel,” Cain said weakly.
“We’ll go get him,” Zakarum told Cain. “We’ll be right back.”
Zakarum and BlessedFighter went to the Waypoint and then went to Act 4, Pandemonium Fortress. They rushed over to Tyrael.
“Tyrael, Cain needs your help in the Rouge Encampment right now!” BlessedFighter was all jumpy and crazy.
“Ok, Ok,” Tyrael said. “Tell me how he got sick and he’s doing.”
“Somehow he got turned evil and when he was evil, he used Twin Glacial Spike on us. When he thawed us out, he put a six-element prison around us. I then hit Evil Cain with Fists of the Heaven. It must have taken the curse off because he was not so alive and the prison vanished. Now he is not feeling so well from having the curse put on him,” said BlessedFighter. 
“Awe, that’s pretty weird for such to happen to Cain,” Tyrael replied. “He is usually good about protecting himself.”
Tyrael than ran off with BlessedFighter to the Rouge Encampment to find Cain GONE!
“A hooded figure appeared out of nowhere, snatched Cain, and then disappeared as suddenly as he appeared,” Zackrum more or less said it in one breath.
“That’s not good in one least at all,” Tyrael sounded upset.
“Why would that be Tyrael?” BlessedFighter questioned.
“Because I know who the people was under that hood,” Tyrael replied softly.
“WHO WAS IT?” Zakarum and BlessedFighter shouted at Tyrael.
“It was...,”Tyrael started. “It was…DIABLO!”
“DIABLO?!?” Zakarum shouted.
“Yes, that’s his way to hide himself,” Tyrael said.
BlessedFighter suddenly fell to the ground with a big thud. Tyrael and Zakarum laughed but stopped instantly.
“If you want to know more, I can tell you,” Tyrael commented.
“Ok, tell me ALL you know on Diablo,” Zakarum demanded.
“Ok, here you go,” Tyrael handed Zakarum a book.
Zakarum opened the open and began reading:

Today I have just encountered Diablo but not in his demon form but in his human form. I convinced him to talk. So we did talk and I memorized what we said. And while I think of it, whoever is reading this now must not say ANYTHING about this book.
Me: Diablo, why did you become a demon/human?
Diablo: I was tired of being meshed with by others until one day I hit by an unknown force while ranting to myself about my problems. Then from there on I could change into my demon form. And if you want to know, my name was Delith Trigonian and my brothers names where Meltiho and Belith Trigonian. And as you can guess, yes, they are Mephisto and Baal today. The same happened to them as what had happened to me.
Me: Did the demon side of you guys turn you all evil?
Diablo: You can say that but it took time for the evil to take us over.
Me: I don’t know what to say.
Diablo: Sorry buy I got to go before my evil sides attacks you.
Diablo then walked away and from there on out I knew it wasn’t his fault.

Zakarum was dumbstruck by the book. He was completely stunned, aghast, by what he had just read in the book.
“PLEASE BE CAREFUL WITH THE BOOK!!!” Tyrael pleaded.
Zakarum obeyed Tyrael and was very careful with the book. Zakarum walked off with BlessedFighter to go on the search for Cain, to rescue Cain from the wraiths of Diablo!

    TO BE CONTINUED…
© Copyright 2007 Xexus (xexus at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1227485-Zakarum-The-Beginning