*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1227597-Love-Hurts-Doesnt-It
Rated: 13+ · Article · Teen · #1227597
What is LOVE? Can we live without it? Is it worth the aching in your heart?
What is love?

I'm sorry. I can't answer that for you. Is love something you experience once in a lifetime? Can you experience it twice, and maybe if you're lucky, three times.
I guess we'll never really know...

How do people find out that they have fallen out of love with their lover? Do other people go up to them and say "Hey, you know what? The sparkle in your eye... it's no longer there."
Or do they get this text message on their cellphone that says "If you're a Virgo, call it quits to your romance. You weren't meant to be together."
What if you were a virgo?
What if you were born on September 20?

And is getting your heart broken really worth falling in love?
How do people heal from a broken heart? And I'm not talking about the schoolgirl crush kind. I'm talking about the real deal?

Especially girls. For guys, they just start liking girls when they are really attractive or if have the best assets you have ever seen in your whole life.
But it's different for us girls. We want our 'knight in shining armor' to rescue us from the dark dungeon guarded by the demon dragon. And in the end, we live happily ever after. But that only happens in fairy tales. This is reality. And everything costs a lot. Like getting your heart broken in order to be with someone else who you really love but doesn't love you back. It hurts doesn't it.

People suck, because when you ask them for advice, they always say this one word that is really hard to do, ACCEPT.
Not everyone can do that.

Especially me...
© Copyright 2007 falloutgirl (falloutgirl at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1227597-Love-Hurts-Doesnt-It