*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1228309-A-lesson-in-life
Rated: E · Other · Experience · #1228309
Some different experiences I've gone through that left me with wisdom.
I'd rather risk and fail than to wonder my whole life what could have been.
Never live with regrets. Take in all the good and bad together, and just live to experience life and for no other reason than that. Do what is true to your heart and always follow your heart, but know and accept the consiquences of your decision. It has helped me to never regret anything in life when I know exactly what I'm getting myself into before I make my decision, that way, I've already accepted either outcome.
What are we living for? TO LIVE..really live and enjoy life. Live to experience, live for everything but the money, live for people, places, memories, and whatever it is that gives you a rush. Never forget that rush, and feed the spirit of whatever it is that makes you YOU. Never lie to yourself. You can lie (I'm not saying you should but you could) to anyone about anything, but always be honest with yourself about what you want and how you feel. Never hold back from yourself because that is the one person that will always understand you and never judge you. Once in a while you have to step back and examine your life. NEVER get caught up trying to make money or with work. Love is the most important thing in life. Always be as selfless as you can and place others needs in front of yours. Do not let people control you.Do not let your fears run your life. Accomplish everything you want to. Not every opinion is the right one. Including your own.What other people think of you won't mean a thing tomorrow. Some friendships come and go like the latest fashions. You should always push yourself farther than what you think you can do. Best friends are few and far in between. When you find a best friend in someone, make every effort to keep them close to you. When my smiles have been demoted and taken over by nasty feelings, memories and experiences that bring me down... I must refuse to fall. I can only be my absolute best if I put my best foot forward. Your background and circumstances may have influenced who you are, but you are responsible for who you become. Either you control your attitude or it controls you.
Stop and observe and truly appreciating the moment. A sense of humor comes in handy, because life can be a bit absurd at times. Educate yourself. Knowledge is power. Follow your dream. Those who anger you in life, conquer you. Dont be a person who is quick to anger, you are just brodcasting how truly weak you are. Anger is a weak persons immitation of strength. Take very little serious, most importanty, yourself. Treat yourself with love and respect. It isn't hard to say "I love you!", but it's very hard to know you had the chance to say it , but didn't!
© Copyright 2007 Miss Blake (blakel at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1228309-A-lesson-in-life