*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1228451-adopted
Rated: E · Short Story · Other · #1228451
i was adpoed
I am in my mom's car aiting for her becuse we are going to the beach, when she finally came i fasend my seat belt, then we started going, after we got to the roud she says "make shere u have your seat belt it might be a bummpy ride" I sead i alredy have it on" then i here car brakes slamming and people honking there horns then i flu forwerd, I was knocked out but i woke at the sound of syrins i looked in the drivers seat, my mom was dead as i berst in to tears i here the cops' saying theres a kid in here alive, they were talking about me, they sead poor kid and told me i was going to have to go to a adoption center it took 3 for me to get adopted my famly was not rich but not poor, 2 years thater they died from a drive by i was left there agian alone i had to call the cops' i was in the adoption center agian as i cryed my self to sleep for 4 years untell a fimaly came and got me they were welthy i am still with that famly and i am starting to feel my pain ease away from the tears when i was a child i am now 15 and i hope i will not have any more deaths from my mom or dad i dont feel like having to cry, it brings ether people down, so i have tought my self to not cry when i am herting, that is my life story whats yours?






P.S. this is a true story
© Copyright 2007 YoungWriter'sBrother (nathan at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1228451-adopted