*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1229168-Lady-Soka
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Adult · #1229168
Long ago the emperor had a concubine who died at the age of seventeen...
Her name was Lady Soka and she was one of the emperors concubines who died over two hundred years ago. She was originally a commoner but somehow managed to become the emperor's concubine. She died at the age of seventeen and was often referred to in the history books as a sex symbol, from what little information that depicted her from back then.

That's as much as I know. I never bothered to find out more. Lady Soka, for all I know, could just be a good for nothing whore, a slut who was easy for the emperor. Honestly, sometimes I thought all the emperors and kings in the past were nothing but horny perverts anyways. Why bother learning about History about people who aren't worth my time. Everyday life was full of enough drama and problems to learn from.

My mom would always tell me. “Nori, pay more attention to your classes. Do you know your History teacher told me your failing!”

Although I'd nod and say yes, rolling my amber eyes and tucking my black medium hair behind my ear, I couldn't find the motivation to want to pay attention to some dead guys history. Listening to the history being made at school was better. For intense, I heard rumors about a girl in my English class who calls herself Lady Soka.

That was funny.

And that she even has her own porn site, which she stars in. Since then everyones picked on her. The guys all harasses her. Sometimes I feel sorry for her but then again maybe she had it coming. I never did anything about it until one day in the locker room it just went too far.

I just came back from tennis practice and everyone had already left the girls locker room. I stayed behind to tidy up the storage closet where all the rackets were in. Mrs. Fumiko gave me a spare key to lock up the place when she had an important meeting to go to. I was in the storage closet organizing the equipment when I heard someone enter the girls locker. It sounded like running footsteps. Then more people entering the girls locker room. Some guys. From the echo of their voices I could clearly make out what they were saying.

“Hana where are you? Come out come out where ever you are?” one of them wailed.

“Come on, don't make it hard on us or else it's going to be hard on you!” they start opening the lockers.

It sounded like there were only two of them. I realized that Hana was the name of that girl rumored to have that porno site. Hana acted like this timid quiet girl that just turned everyone away from her. Her long wavy dark hair would always be covering her face.

She didn't always act like this, I remember seeing her once, outgoing and talkative. Until her body matured and she began developing alot of curves, especially around her bust. She grew into the big cup sizes quickly and started hanging out with these rude, loud, disrespectful guys. It was then she was a completely different person.

Was she in here? I thought to myself.

Then I heard their footsteps running.

“There she is!” shouted one of the guys, there was a chase.

I began grabbing for the metal bat next to me. I heard a short scream that sounded like it was smuggled. Then there was a struggle. I had the bat steady in my grip I headed out the storage room. The sound seemed to be coming from the girls showers, I quietly walked towards. Then saw two guys over Hana. One of them was covering her mouth and holding her arms, the other raping her. I rushed over and smashed the guy holding her in the head, then swung it into the other guys face. They both fell down immediately moaning in pain. With my feet, I kicked each of them until they were on their backs and I smashed that thing in between their legs.

“I don't ever wanna see any women have to go through that ever again! You Disgusting piece of shit!” I shouted at them.

Then turning to Hana, who was now sobbing in tears, I walked her out of the locker room.

“W..Where are you t..taking me?” She stuttered.

“To the principal office.” I explained. “We need to report this!”

She stopped and shook her head hastily.

“No we can't!” She panicked. Her eyes so wide it almost scared me as if she were crazy or something.

“Why?” I shook my head.

“They'll expose the pictures. They'll ruin me!” she cried.

“The police will take care of it!” I explained trying to assure her.

“No. They'll get someone to do it and I'll loose everything!” she shook my arms.

“You can't just let them get away with raping you!” I cried frustrated.

She lowered her head and nodded. It nearly made me boiled over. I couldn't believe that she'd let these two sickos do that and get no justice out of it.

“Well, I can't do that! I'm going to the principal office with or without you!” I exclaim.

I turned and walked away from her, leaving her in the empty hallway. When I entered the principals office Mrs. Yoshe, the office lady, greeted me and I told her I had some urgent news to talk to the principal. She had told me he already went home and I explained to her about what happened with Hana and those two boys. I still remember full well how they looked like, even if they were wincing in pain. They were Yukio and Toshi. Those two were members of the basketball team. They were always acting like hot shots in the school thinking they ruled the place. I was just glad that those two would be getting what they deserve. I hope they were crippled forever so that they wouldn't be able to try another disgusting stunt like that ever again on any girls. After Mrs. Yoshe made note of it to leave it for the principal and called the police officers over, I went to find Hana but she was gone. Yukio and Toshi were gone as well. With no one around to testify the police said they'll try to do a full report of it and find the kids tomorrow. I headed to my car and drove home feeling a little better that I did something right today. When I got home I told my mom about what happened, she was outraged about the whole thing and patted me on the back for doing the right thing.

“Why would she let someone do that her and let them get away with it?” I said to my mom clearing the dishes. “If it was me, I'd make sure they were put in jail forever!”

“Maybe, her fear is too much of an obstacle to overcome.” She replied. “People aren't all like you!”

I nodded my head sort of understanding my moms comment and that was the end of it. I finished cleaning up and headed to bed. The next morning at school, on the intercom the principal announced for me, Hana, Toshi, and Yukio to go to his office. The kids in the class were all chattering amongst each other as if we've all did something wrong. I knew full well what this was about. When I got to the principals office I saw that Toshi and Yukio were already in there sitting on the chairs with the purplish bruise on their forehead I had struck them before. I didn't want to get anywhere close to them so I stood up behind them. Then there was a knock on the door, two police officers along with Hana came in. They were all starring at me.

“Nori.” The principal began. “The police officer has talked to these two young man and the young lady over there and they all claim that your lying.”

I was outraged. I couldn't believe that they would take there words against mine.

“Hana!” I turned to her, “I know your afraid but you have to overcome your fear and tell the truth or else these two rapers could attack other girls!”

She looked away.

“These two boys said that you beat them with a metal bat yesterday. Is that true, Nori?” The principal questioned me ignoring what I just said to Hana.

“Well, I...I...” I stuttered still steamed.

The police officer broke in the conversation. “This young lady has given us a statement that she'd witness Nori beating the two boys with a metal bat.”

And with that the other police officer brought in the metal bat I had used to beat them with.

“Wait a second. They were rapping her, I swear. And I just hit them to get them off of her!” I exclaimed.

“So you admit that you did beat them.” The police asked.

“Well, yes, but...”

“Then your the guilty one here.” Toshi cut me off.

I glared angrily at him and rushed towards him with my hands aiming for his neck. The police officers both grabbed me and pulled me away from them.

“Whoa, little lady. We wouldn't be wanting to do that now!” Said one of the police officers.

I saw Toshi and Yukio smirking at me as they sat there acting like they did nothing wrong. The principal sighed heavily and gave me a stern look.

“I'm sorry Nori, but you can't go around beating people up and making up stories to cover them up.” He explained.

I couldn't believe I was now the guilty one when all I did was help someone in trouble. I couldn't believe Hana was on those two rapers side after what they did to her. It sicken me. It made me so completely and utterly mad.

The principal gave me two weeks suspension and called my mom about it. I was going to get in major trouble with her now. Even if I was telling the truth.

Hey at least I got no school for two weeks. Homework free!

Still, I couldn't stop boiling over the fact that Hana completely blew over over and got me suspended! After school that day I didn't want to go home yet so i decided to sulk a little in the locker room. I still had the key Mrs. Fumiko gave me. I decided to play a little tennis by myself in the gym.

Then I heard the doors opened and there was Toshi and Yukio walking over to me, shaking their heads.

"You got some guts huh?" said Toshi.

"Yeah, you nearly crippled us from ever having to enjoy pleasure again." Replied Yukio.

I raised my tennis racket in the air waiting to see if they were here for vengence.

"If you guys come any closer I swear I won't go easy on you this time!" I shouted.

"Don't worry we won't go easy on you either." retorted Yukio. And with that they both circled around me. I wacked from left to right making sure they flinch far enough for me. There was the exit door I just needed to find a way to pass them. I swung right, throwing my racket at them, and dashed for the gap in between them. I got to the door and pushed it.

It wouldn't open. I pushed harder. Still doesn't open.

"It's no use. We've already blocked it from the outside. Your trapped." laughed Toshi.

I turned to face them. My racket was too far out of my reach. I made an attempt to duck under them but Yukio grabbed my shirt and shoved me to the wooden floor. Yukio grabbed my arms and bent me over on my knees, he covered my mouth.

"Don't worry this will be quick!" I heard Toshi say.

I heard him unzipping his pants. I tried to scream but couldnt. Then I felt his hands pulling my shorts. I squeezed my eyes shut wishing it was all a bad dream.

"You naughty boys." I heard the softy sultry voice of a women.

Toshi and Yukio suddenly let go of me.

"Who the hell are you?" I heard them say as I rubbed my wrist.

"I'm here for you pleasure, of course." She replied seductively.

I turned over and saw the most beautiful looking women. She was a little pale looking and she was dressed in a white silky robe that fell to one side of her pale bare shoulders. Her legs revealing with each step she took as if she wore nothing else underneath that robe. Her hair was longer than anyone I'd ever seen. She reached out her milky hands to them and her robe fell loosely to the ground.

"Lets play a game." She told them. "I'll hide and you seek."

And with that the took her hand and she pulled them close to her. Then gouge their eyes out, plunging her hands into each of their chest and pulled out their beating hearts. Their dead bleeding bodies fell limply to the ground. She threw thier hearts over her shoulders and wiped her hands on her white robe. Then she looked over to me, her eyes glowing red.

"W..Who are y..you? I asked.

She flipped her gorgeously long black hair back.

"I'm Lady Soka." She answered.

© Copyright 2007 natural (natural at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1229168-Lady-Soka