*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1229317-Take-Each-Day
Rated: E · Poetry · Experience · #1229317
Poem about how to take each day
Take Each Day


Take each day as it comes live that day if it was your last.
When the new day breaks with the rising sun and the dew is fresh upon the green grass.
Always remember it may be your last, for tomorrow may never come.

Take each day and make it yours even if it is your last.  Breathing the air that surrounds you on this winters morn.
Living life to the full taking everything in your stride and taking every chance that comes to you.

Take each day as it comes. Place that day in the palm of your hands. 
Cherish, love and nurture this day.  Watch how it grows.  Planting a new seed along the way to grow into a lasting legacy for all to see and remember you by.

Take this day and place it in your heart so it will give light and warmth to those around you acting as a beacon of light set upon the starry night sky. 

Take each day as it comes for tomorrow may never come.
© Copyright 2007 catherine (catherineclair at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1229317-Take-Each-Day