*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1229779-Read-Black-Beauty
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Other · Animal · #1229779
I was a horse! Black Beauty sets you down in the nineteenth-century England.
  I was a horse! Not once, but many times-as I often read 'Black Beauty', and that was often. And what a horse Black Beauty was! What a horse I am when I become him, and what a horse you will become when you do too.
  I love this peek into the past. Black Beauty sets you down in the nineteenth-century England, during 'The Age of The Horse'.
  He is beautiful and playful. He loves a good gallop and a roll on meadow grass. He is sweet, extrordinarily intelligent, and above all, observant. He has opinions about everything-everything horsy and many things human. The first time a bit was put into his mouth he tells us how it feels-cold, hard and nasty! He tells us how he likes to be cleaned-gently, with attention paid to the ticklish spots and tender places. He tells us the life of a London cabby.We find out what it is like to have a groom who can't be bothered to clean out your stall, or by one who is stealing your oats.
  I became a horse. Now it's your turn. Go ahead. Become Black Beauty.
© Copyright 2007 Kittycat, pics anyone? (annawang at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1229779-Read-Black-Beauty