*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1229921-Taking-the-Risk
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Teen · #1229921
Living life sometimes isn't all it's cracked up to be.love. ~Megan
Living life is what everyone does. So what is to be done when you have to spice things up a bit? How does someone take life into their own hands and make everythinge else just disapear? That one is easy. Do something to fix the normality of living. Take fear away from a body by putting yourself in that position. For the girl, she gave her life over to speed.
Speeding started when a girl, no more than a child herself, living in a fast paced society, figuring out the world needed an escape. She needed a way to take care of her problems, to tamper with fate. The girl needed a way to fix her problems and make more all at the same time.
This child needed a way to take out anger, take away pain, make sure she was still living. The girl needed sustenence. The girl found her life, took away her pain, her anger her life's problems behind the wheel.
Faster, faster, running away from life's problems. She goes faster, for they are catching up. Her fate is catching up with her and she doesn't know how to stop it. She is tired of running, tired of life. She knows one slip at her fast pace will take her life...she turns the wheel and everything goes black.



love.
~Megan
© Copyright 2007 ~Megan~ (love at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1229921-Taking-the-Risk