*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1230239-The-way-I-feel
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Other · Emotional · #1230239
Life, and love. Two great mysteries.
The question i find myself asking is when?
When will i have my day to prove that my presence
is as good as any other being.
When will i get to share that sweet embrace?
When will my undeniable desires be full-filled?
I am as good as any other,I just want a chance to prove
my "love"- take notice in the word love. it is now an under-rated word that is used to no longer describe he true feelings people feel, but as an adjective in a phrase to describe a 'like' too strong for dull, and simple words.

Passion=love. If you have passion you have love.
I see passion in your eyes, I see love.
But your eyes are much to deep for me to spend a simple seconds worth of time searching. When I look into your eyes
I want to be able to get lost in them for hours, just trying to find,
exactly what it is that makes you... you.

You leave me wanting more. more than I have ever wanted.
I am at a loss for words of how you make me feel. The looks you give me make me feel a million different things at the same time. You say more to me without words, just looks, than you do in complex sentences Webster couldn't even define. Nobody can come close to giving me those "looks".
You are my sun shining deep within my heart, the sun that melts the ice on the rose in the depths of winter.
To others your eyes are strong waves crashing into the rocks on the untamed sea. But to me gentle like the fragile flowers blowing freely in the mid-summers breeze.

You have this amazing persona about you that leaves me breathless.
In my eyes you can do no wrong. The "love" i feel for you runs dep within my veins. It is so strong not even the deepest cut could penatrate it. Knowing that my "love" for you will never die keeps me strong. I cling to my promise tomorrow will bring better days. Hopefully days full of us together.


I feel no need to change. I am who i set out to be. My lonliness is the only thing i am willing to change. I still want you to fill that empty space no other mortal could. You are my one. You are my only.
© Copyright 2007 Team_Suggah (team_suggah at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1230239-The-way-I-feel