*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1231542-The-Curse-of-the-Ring--Prologue
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Jude
Rated: 13+ · Novel · Action/Adventure · #1231542
The Triology Series
-Prologue-

‘Even though my breath may leave this body of mine, I shall never leave the face of this earth no matter what and you’ll die trying,’ said the blond haired girl in a low whisper.

‘Wow that felt good,’ said the girl to herself after a little while, a small smile playing across her face ‘I’m sure I’ll get into the play alright.’ Folding the play script, she took the time to look out of the window that she had opened in the empty auditorium. The auditorium was draped in darkness except for a few dim spotlights that shone here and there. The only bright source of light was that of the sun light that creeped in through the window and shone dimly into a small area where the girl sat by the window.

         The girl noticed the sun shining weakly as it floated among the dark gray rain clouds. She also noticed the wind building up. Below she saw a class playing basketball and soon realized that it was the other class in her own form.

Suddenly she heard a loud noise behind her and with a gasp she turned around. Squinting into the darkness she saw no one in sight. At the same time she heard the sound of quiet footsteps. ‘Who’s there?’ she called out nervously, pushing behind the stray blond hairs off her face. No Answer.

         For a few seconds everything was quiet and just as the girl was about to give a sigh of relief, she felt something getting stuck against her throat as she saw a dim shadow of a person walking in the direction towards her. Her eyes widened with shock and terror when she saw the shadow of a knife clutched in the right hand of the shadow of the person that seem to approach her menacingly.
© Copyright 2007 Jude (judesdomain at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1231542-The-Curse-of-the-Ring--Prologue