*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1231971-My-Turn
Rated: ASR · Poetry · Inspirational · #1231971
This is about someone who turns things that have been said in spite into positive things.
I'm made of stone, you'll say, and I'll agree, stones are strong, and last through time, they never change, or lie.

My heart is made of ice, you'll say, and I'll agree, ice is soft, delicate, crystalline solid, ice can melt, as can I.

I cheat, You'll say, and I'll agree, because I cheat myself everyday, I am in love, but I'll never say.

You can call me a coward, a bike, a whore, it doesn't matter to me, I dont care.

You can spread your rumours and create your lies, you think i'll be shocked by what you say! You forget, I've had it everyday.

My friends are disgusted with me, they hate me and think I'm cruel? Please, you are twenty five, you are not in school.

Your no different from the rest. Be original, come up with something with a bit of zest!
© Copyright 2007 Bendifer (bendifer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1231971-My-Turn