*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1232218-Redn-Skies
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Chapter · Fantasy · #1232218
There's a 315 year war going on between towns, countries, and even worlds.
The sky was a off gray, the waters at the fountain in the back ally’s were murky. The black gown flowed to the ground as the royal feet didn’t touch the ground. The stone pavement was rough on the visible, touchable skin of the young princess as she dipped her hand in to the water that reflected the skies above. Her paint on her nails dripped like blood from a warriors blade. Her complection has pure as the rare white clouds then strolled by in her kingdom. Her lips smoothly painted in deep dark red as her eye shadow. Her dark deepen purple eyes scanned the tasteless water ,as she was about to touch the water to her lips a voice spoke behind her.                                                                                                                      You aren’t serirsoly going to drink that water are you?” A womanly voice spoke. The young princess turned around slowly letting the water drip between her fingers. A sudden small smile came across the pure skin showing white teeth and canine teeth sharp as wolves them selves. She let the water free with a jolt and ran to the older women dressed in black and purple metal armor. “Sister!” The younger one cryed out as she wrapped her arms around the other princess waist. The older one smiled down and patted the 15 year old raven blue head. “Temi...” There was a long pause as the younger sister slowly grabbed a purple velvet cape that tighten around the older’s princess neck.
  The young sister looked up her eyes burning through the other sister. “Telo....” Another pause was founded and the younger sister slowly backed away unwraping her sister arms, and looking gloomy down at the ground. She turned her head away a shamed and whisperd out “I know” to her sister she called ‘Temi’ just as her younger sister called her ‘Telo’ - both meaning something to each other , mostly there fainted out childhood and there dolls. “Bu...but you can’t its illegal in this small battle for women in our county to fight this one....specially in uncles armor....”  She spoke as she touched the black chest plate.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          The 23 year-old princess looked down at the deep purple eyes with her pink faded out ones, “My sister’ She spoke as her eyes glisten. “No one knows of this except you....I want to fight in this battle....IAM tiered of the ugly woman or the buffed girls in our country fighting in hidden men armor..am tiered of it... and me and you can’t even fight ‘cus of our heritage! It outrages me!” Her eyes grew anger as her pink lips frowned. “But you’ll die!” The young sister cried. “No I won’t...I wish you were older....” “But you still have studies with me today!” “Temi...” The older tried to calm her down. “And you will be the next heir to the thorn with Macus!” “Macus....It was arranged...” “SO! At least you have someone to account on loving you! I don’t” The older one sighed and half closed her eyes. “Your a fool! You should stay here with me!” The older one closed her eyes. “You are so selfish! Your leaving me and YOUR people behind so you can go for your Self!”                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          “AYAKO!”Her real younger sister name was yelled out. Ayako suddly shut her mouth and took a step back, since the only time the sister would call each other there real name is when they were mad at each other or in public.”I know what I am doing is wrong but I’ll be fine....Just think if I die...you will have Marcus and the throne! Wonderful right?” Ayako eyes glistened.. “Sister...Telo...” Her older sister heart was stinging then both hearts came to a stop for 2 seconds it seems as the record drums for all soldiers to round up together beaten. High but loud to hear half way in the  kingdom.
© Copyright 2007 MoriGotSkillz (mori at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1232218-Redn-Skies