*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1232378-The-Ocean
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Other · Nature · #1232378
ocean's beauty and wonder
It's eminsity will stun you, leaving you breathless in awe. the sun's reflective upon it's textured surface leaving it shinning like millions of diamonds.As you look down on it's surface and you take in it's green-blue color , you try to imagine what lies beneath its depths.What creatures lie beneath it's captivating surface in wait to be discovered? What mysteries are hidden waiting to be exposed? all this runs trough yor mind as you watch it sweep s up on the shore quietly littering the beach with shells and little creatures as it receeds.
The sun is setting now casting it's fiery glow on its choppy surface. As you sit on the beach watching the colors play on the waters surface you think to yourself "this is true beauty". The sound of the waves crashing against the rocks of the near by clifts and the sun suspended low in the sky mezmerizes you as the light breeze plays in your hair.
© Copyright 2007 quixotic youth (ladylatifah at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1232378-The-Ocean