*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1232456-Sailor-Moon-Mini-Moons-story
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Short Story · Fantasy · #1232456
Tokyo city, 1,000 years in the future where the new Sailor Moon is princess Rini
Episode 1: Prologue


1,00 years now in the future the world is not as we know it. The year is 3,000 and Tokyo is now covered in beautiful crystalised ice, while Neo Queen Serenity is our faithful ruler.
The four sailor scouts, Sailor Mars, Sailor Mercury, Sailor Jupiter and Sailor Venus are our swarn protectors and the queen's body guards.
Today, the queens daughter, princess Rini is to become our new protector and the new Sailor Moon, our champion of justice.


Episode 2: Introducing the new Sailor Moon


As the strong rays of the harsh sun arose, so did princes Rini, her fine bubblegum pink hair bouncing off of her shoulders. She weakly yawns and stretches, rubs her eyes and beckons her cat Dianna a good morning.
"Good morning Dianna", Rini says, a huge smile sprawled across her face.
Dianna yawns and stretches, working out the stiffness throughout her body.
"Good morning princess Rini" she says cheerfully, knowing all too well of what this day behold. She laughs weakly and tries to cover it up.
"Dianna" Rini says, "whats so funny?"
© Copyright 2007 hunter19 (hunter19 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1232456-Sailor-Moon-Mini-Moons-story