*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1232736-Communist-China
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: · Other · History · #1232736
This chapter is something that everyone needs to read!!!!!!!!
Oh no i shouted as the soldiers came through the door. We are here to arrest Mr. and Mrs. Breeding. Why? I shouted. For preaching the gospel. Why!, we have done nothing wrong? Sadly i watched them put handcuffs on my parents and dragged them out of the house. I stood there watching while they prayed to God for safety. I thought what had just happened and said there is no God. He just let me parents go to jail. He is not real, he does not care about me. Those words pierced my heart and soon I hated all the Communists and I turned away from God. I was sent to an orphange is a nearby town. At the orphange we just got shelter and food nothing else. When I was sixteen I was forced to work as a slave. My master who was a gardener treated my badly like I was dirt. He whipped me almost everyday and scowled me. I hated it so much I decided to run away. After a couple years I needed a job. So I decided to grow rice. Because I already had the experience. A couple days later a had a client. He wanted me to gather five pounds of rice each day. I gladly did it but for little pay. I started to like him. One day to me surprise he asked me to marry him and I said no. I was scared I heard the alot of rumors about married women. If i woman was married to her husband he had control over her and if we had children we could not have a girl. Unless we payed alot of fines. Finally I got the courage to tell him yes and faced my fears . One night while we were eating dinner he asked me are you a Christian? I looked up I could nnot believe my ears. What was i suppose to say? Yes or no? Would he be upset if I said yes or would he accept me? I said yes and he said great because I am a Christian too. I hugged him and we rejoiced. A couple years later i had received twins. When we saw we were having twins our lives changed . My husband quit his job to support us and I would have to work in the field. We had one girl and one boy. Although one of our babies was a girl we did not treat her any different. We named them Alice and Robbie. My husband was a Christian and I was a Christian, but our children were not. We decided to tell them about the gospel and they accepted Jesus in their hearts. Later they asked me question like what happened to our grandparents. I told them the story of my childhood and all my hardships. They told me I needed to look for my parents and unite with them. At first I was not but something in my heart told me I had to go. When I reached the prison the guard looked at me and told me what do you want? I told him I would like to see my parents. There was something about him that I saw that was good. Secretly he took to my parents and told me they can go with you. I thanked him and i told him about Chirst. We later became friends and he stopped being a communist. A couple years later I was horrified when my husband had to move to another country to get a job offer. Because our family desperately needed it. I later found out it was plane to escape this horrible prison. Me and my family all moved to Thailand, and there we were able to worship God the way we wanted. Afterwards i realized that God had not left me He was always there, i just could not see it.
The End
© Copyright 2007 sparkle (sunstar at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1232736-Communist-China