*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1233831-In-the-Beginning
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Script/Play · Comedy · #1233831
This story is about Maxwell knight and his three weeks of Summer Vacation
            People call summer love natures gift,at least thats what I heard and it is- I should know first hand. The names Maxwell,Maxwell Knight. This story is about my summer and how the most things I thought will happen well happend. So here it is...



Maxwell- Its the last day of school in 3,2 *the bell rings and everyone gets up to leave.

Mrs. Woe- Have a nice summer everyone, your dismissed.

-The door opens to the outside where there are cars out parked, some with parents. Maxwell sits on one of the outside benches-

Maxwell-*with sarcasm in his voice* Another summer with glee and love...*he sighs*

-Nevaeh, Max's childhood friend comes out the door with her friends. She over hears Max and goes to him.-

Nevaeh- *sounding like a baby* Aww, lil Maxwell has no love, hmmm? *sounds normal* Its just been two months,cry me a river,build a bridge and get over it all ready. You use to love----

Maxwell- *continues* Summer? Yeah *he takes a deep breath* Yeah I know but that was before...*he pauses and looks at a girl, Lara and her boyfriend, Sam.*

Nevaeh- She left you, not the other way around. *nudges him* Lets go.

Maxwell- *nods and gets up* So, your parents are out of town. Why aren't you going with 'em?

                      -Max and Nevaeh start to walk to the bus stop-

Nevaeh- I told them that I needed some space. Thats all. You on th other hand can come over anytime you want to. We can play video games, eat pizza,*her voice goes into a wisper*fix my computer...

Maxwell- *slaps forehead* You broke it again?! I just fixed the damn thing yesterday! How you brake it?

Nevaeh- It wasn't me...

Maxwell- Whatever, I'll fix it when I get the money,okay?

Nevaeh- Oh thank you, thank you *hugs Maxwell* Your such a good guy.

Maxwell- So I heard. *laughs* We should hurry up, the bus is coming.

Nevaeh- *lets go and smiles* Your right besides I need to tell you something on the bus.

Maxwell- *with a puzzled look* Tell me what?

Neaveh- I'll tell you on the bus...*runs to the bus*

Maxwell- *sighs then runs after Neaveh* Hey what up!
               

                                    End of Part one
© Copyright 2007 Maxwell Knight (onikage at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1233831-In-the-Beginning