*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1234036-The-Lone-Tear
Rated: GC · Short Story · Erotica · #1234036
Feelings change when lust is involved
A tear slides down her cheek as she pulls away from the terminal.  She has just dropped him off after a weekend together and in that one moment comes to the realization that she no longer feels the same about him.  She wants so badly to feel that connection again. That single tear was her heart talking.  Things between them could never be the same.  She could not rid herself of the thoughts that consumed her every waking minute; the thoughts of the other woman, the thoughts of his transgression that he said was only to pass the time while he was traveling for work.

Did he hold her like he held me?  Did he call her "baby"?  Did he make her feel like he makes me feel?  This was not the first time he had been caught but she chose to forgive and forget.  This time was different.  Promises were made but she thought they had been before. Could he ever fix the hurt? Would she ever feel the connection again? Would she ever trust him again? 

***********************************************

She lets her mind wander back to a time before life became so complicated.  She had wanted more than anything to be in his arms day after day, night after night.  There were times when the slightest touch or the gentlest whisper from him sent her mind into a tailspin.  She would slowly undress for him; allowing him time to ponder; time to whisper the things he knew she loved to hear. He would cup her face in his strong hands as he gently pressed his lips to hers.  She could feel him pulsing beneath the covers.  She needed to taste.  She slowly kissed his neck and moved her way to the hair on his chest.  Gosh, he smelled so good. 

As she nuzzled her nose into his stomach, she could feel his hands caressing her back; rubbing so slow and tenderly.  She would gently kiss his stomach working her way down to his hardness.  Oh, how she loved making love to him with her mouth.  She took him in her hands so gingerly and with a flick of her tongue could make him groan with pleasure.  Slowly moving to the very end with her tongue and feeling the underside of the head slowly. Sensing he was enjoying this immensely, she continued to allow a little more of him into her warm wet mouth until she had all of him. She could feel him throb.

As she slowly moved his manhood around her mouth, she could feel her own body taking over.  She could feel the familiar twinge as her thighs started to shake.  He touched her cheek so gently and pulled her face up to him.  He looked into her eyes and realized she was about to give her entire soul to him.  He lifted her slowly to the top of the bed.  He placed his arms under her head to cradle her. “I love you, girl”  he said as he entered her so slowly.  “I want it to last forever, to feel you slowly”. 

She melted. The immense pressure of her orgasm left her breathless.  “You have to feel that…. I want you to feel what I am feeling.” As she let her mind and body experience it all; to savor each moment. Her entire body trembled as she felt all of him.  “Cum for me, girl; give me all you have”.  Holding her limber body up as high as she could, she could feel the orgasm building again.  As she gave him all her love, she could feel the pulses in her that were milking him.  The tears flowed from her eyes as the emotion took over.  She did as she was told; she gave it all.

***********************************************

There was a time when the connection between them was so strong that the tears came at unexpected moments.  Those moments when they would make love so deeply that it would fill her heart and soul and body.  Those moments that would flood her with emotion. The mere thought of him being close to her would make her twinge.  He was so tender and so loving when they were together. It was the times when they were apart that had disconnected them.  It was the challenge of newness that would be their downfall. It was his incessant search for "the missing piece". She would never be enough for him.  He would always need more. 

As she watched him walk into the airport, the lone tear slid down her face. For she knew, she would never trust him again. She knew, in that instant, that their relationship had changed.

** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **



© Copyright 2007 SouthernDiva (southerndiva at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1234036-The-Lone-Tear