*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1234087-Leprechauns
Rated: E · Fiction · Comedy · #1234087
A Silly St. Patrick's Day Story
If you see a leprechaun on St. Patrick's day please try to catch it. The leprechauns are in the same union as the underpants gnomes. As I'm sure you know they are having a war with the Keebler Elves. Well today the world dominating Disney characters announced that they are supporting the Keebler elves. Mickey Mouse was heard to say 'The leprechauns are sneaky little con artists and the underpants gnomes... well... they're just NOT family entertainment!'. Disney then proceeded to release 101 Dalmatians in an attempt to locate the whereabouts of the rapscallions, 'We will find them' said the magic mirror... 'It's a small world after all'. Of course a move like that is bound to rouse the ire of both Hanna-Barbera and Warner Brothers who promptly deployed Bam-Bam and Elmer Fudd respectively in an attempt to overrun the elves base of operations in the magical tree. There is a video of Bam-Bam being subdued into submission by a mint wafer, and It has been theorized that Elmer is so fixated on looking down (from seeking wabbit holes for so many years) that he simply misses the tree because he never looks up! Bugs Bunny and Popeye are nowhere to be found, but rumors point to a clandestine rendezvous with the reclusive Winnie the Pooh (and Tigger too) in a diplomatic attempt to stop the bloodshed. Wiley Cayote was sighted praying at the alter of imaginary holiday icons. We believe he was pleading with Santa to intervene as he had died a staggering 1837 times at that point, more than any other sidekick in the business! So please let me know if you trap a Leprechaun. We may be able to leverage him for some gold chocolate coins.


Have a great St. Patrick's day!
© Copyright 2007 PianoPete (pianopete at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1234087-Leprechauns