*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1234660-Hi-from-Demi-Glace
by Ta
Rated: E · Essay · Activity · #1234660
A One Time Offer!
** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **


Hi folks,  Demi Glace here!  I have a big, beautiful kitchen, a hungry husband and lots of friends.  As such,  I think I've hit upon a recipe for everyone.

Recently in going through my recipe box, I came across several recipes I obviously must have found interesting but never seemed to get around to trying.  I seem to spend a great deal of time fixing my brown (except for the roots) hair instead.  It occurred to me that you probably have a collection of such recipes as well.  So, send me the ones you've always wanted to try but never quite got around to.  I'll cook 'em, serve 'em, rate and review them and get back to you with the scoop.  No need to use your family and friends as guinea pigs - I willingly volunteer long-suffering Bob.  Do remember though that Demi Glace is a glamour queen and pretty squeamish too, so, no recipes involving organs or critters, please.

If you don't have a recipe that needs testing, send me one that's tried and true. Demi Glace entertains a lot and  is always looking for new ideas (and clothes, and jewelry and...)  If your recipe is selected, it will appear in this column and you will receive credit for it.  Demi Glace takes the cake, not the credit. Yes I know,  I am a beautiful world-class crazy but I do love to cook.  Best of all, this is a free offer!!!

Now, before I go, I have a beauty tip for all you married ladies of a certain age; just dab a little vaseline on your husband's eyeglasses - works like a charm!!!!
© Copyright 2007 Ta (dianneweber at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1234660-Hi-from-Demi-Glace