*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1234814-Love-of-the-Immortal
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Erotica · #1234814
An Unfinished work. My struggle to become immortal and his struggle to stop me
  He needed me. I could feel it every time he touched me. He fought his desire to take me with him into eternity. In a hundred years, would I still love him? In a thousand, would I hate him? It seemed love was stronger than desire. He never wanted to know the answer to those questions. He only needed to know that I would love him throughout this lifetime.
  Whoever said the vampire couldn't be intimate never knew a true immortal. His icy touch turned my blood to fire. His beautiful face, brushing across my skin, sent my heart and mind racing. The blood he had taken earlier in the night, warmed his skin. He told me secrets only the Gods know, how deeply he could feel me, how deeply I could feel him. He tasted every part of my body, fighting the desire to sink those razor sharp teeth into my skin. No matter how I begged and pleaded with him, he resisted. And when he entered me... I could feel him change. Not physically, no. I could feel the monster inside. Fighting to break through. I could feel the fight, hear the low groan of pain. Digging my nails into his back, drawing blood, I could feel him loosing control. Loosing the fight. Sinking further into me. Feeling my pulse from the inside. He rolls me on top of him. Mistake. I lean down on him, never breaking my rhythm. I allow him to taste my lips. I allow him to kiss my neck. I press myself tighter on top of him, I beg him to taste me. Take me into himself. Make me his. He can't help himself. His teeth graze my skin. Tiny droplets of blood slide down my neck. The blood he dreams of, the blood he refuses...until now. I explode with desire. He explodes with need. He battles and wins. And we lay, spent, in the dark. He listens to my heartbeat, as I fade into dreams of immortality.
© Copyright 2007 ThinkOutLoud (thinkoutloud at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1234814-Love-of-the-Immortal