*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1235148-stressed-episode-1---Pilot
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Drama · #1235148
This is episode one of my short tv show (Show) Stressed - episode 1 - Pilot
STRESSED

SEASON 1
This is a comedy drama about a secondary school which is situated in a grotty area of an inner city in southern Wales.
It revolves around the lives of its pupils and teachers. Baz a fifteen year boy from Peckham in south London has recently been expelled from his local secondary school after a serious of attacks on fellow pupils and teachers. His parents are divorced and feel moving to the tranquil area of Port Talbot will improve his behaviour but this is doubtful thanks to the presence of his new classmates. Baz is currently living with his mother who is a raging alcoholic and sleeps around. His father refuses to see his son after he assumes his son is gay.
With all this surely he will become stressed!
Theme song – The Kooks - Seaside
Episode 1 – Pilot
Baz is secretly smoking down an ally near his new house when two welsh students come round the corner. (Followed by a few sheep)
Baz –“Shouldn’t you be down the mines”
Glynn –“Are you insulting me cymru?”
Baz –“Ya what?”
Imogene –“You heard him”
Baz –“Haven’t you got a corner to patrol?”
Imogene –“No we lost that too”
Glynn shoves Baz onto the ground.
Imogene –“Now you are where you belong”
Baz –“Fuck off sheep shagger”
Glynn –“The only thing she shags is me, right babe?”
A young teen runs round the corner chasing off Glynn and Imogene with a stick.
Baz –“Safe yeah”
Egbert –“No prob, they really are sheep shaggers, not that I’m innocent”
Egbert chuckles. Revealing his yellow teeth.
Baz –“Do you have any decent weed in these parts?”
Egbert –“Weed, what?”
Baz –“You know, crack”
Egbert –“I’ve got a pretty decent crack actually”
Baz –“Show me”
Egbert starts to pull down his pants when a police man runs round the corner shouting in Welsh.
Ron –“Eggy dear, what did I tell you about bringing your boyfriend round the back?”
Baz –“What the fuck?”
Baz gets up and runs off disgusted.
He bumps into a girl who is known as sweep.
Sweep –“Sorry mate, you look dead cool”
Baz –“Cheers ammm name?”
Sweep –“So where you from?”
Baz –“London”
Sweep –“Oh cool, lovely”
Baz –“Not exactly”
Sweep –“Dad, what’s with all the hookers?”
Sweep slaps Baz.
Sweep runs off with a flow of ash following her.
Baz looks up to see the forlorn spectre of Port Talbot comprehensive.
Baz –“This is gonna be trouble”
The episode ends.
© Copyright 2007 skinsE4 (theocskins at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1235148-stressed-episode-1---Pilot