*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1235339-Not-Aliens-Are-Evil
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Other · Sci-fi · #1235339
a infamus galaxy conquerer comes, the leader of a defense team seeks to understand
                                      Not All Aliens Are Evil


         The teenager's name was Mairol. He was human, but on his forehead; was a Mindcrystal – a crystal linked to his mind that had the power to transmit a three dimensional image of what he had already seen and heard to others, who had Mindcrystals.  All his people had them; they were the mark of a true Tolrician; a citizen of Tolric.

         To his knowledge, no Tolrician had ever left Tolric, not even he.  Tolric had not yet come to the technological level where they could travel farther than Tolk and Rick; Tolric's twin moons. Yet it seemed that aliens, had developed an interest in Tolric.  Machaya, the foremost of which, was the daughter of an intergalactic space pirate, known only as Momma Div to Tolricians – she ruled another galaxy. Machaya, who liked to flatter herself by calling herself Princess Machaya, heir to the Dark Way Galaxy, was leading an attempted invasion of Tolric.

         This was only prevented by Daiya, another alien, but a friend, who had given Mairol and four friends powerful BattleArmor, of a technological level far beyond most worlds, and was their mentor. Mairol, the leader of the squad, had led them to victories over every warrior sent by Machaya.

         Until now. Mairol and his Squad received a distress call from Beta, the robotic assistant of Daiya. They came as fast as they could, but they were too late.  Daiya was trapped in another dimension, Beta had a computer virus, and the control panels had been ripped out.  Their secret base was in ruins, yet only one with BattleArmor could enter it, without setting off the alarms, and they had all been together.

         Rayella, who was a genius, though only twelve, worked on Beta. She was assisted by Mik. Donpello, the other smart team member, worked on the control panel and was helped by Mairol and Kailay. It took about an hour, but soon Beta was up and running again. She told them that the virus had deleted her memories of when the base was invaded, and she had no knowledge of the invader. Then the alarms went off.

         On the Viewscreen, was a warrior with BattleArmor, like the Squad; but dark colored and evil looking. If Beta had been human, color would have drained from her face. Beta was not was to swear, but now she used the worse swear word of all. “Keynor,”she whispered. “Not Justice. Not Justice.” She shook her head in fear.

         The Squad were puzzled by this; she had never complained of fairness before, but they did not ask. Instead they prepared for battle. After activating their BattleArmor they got in their vehicles; Kailay drove the Jeep, and Rayella rode in it, (odd, she was old enough to fight in this war, but was not old enough to drive; Mik rode the ATV, and Mairol and Donpello led the way on their motorcycles.

         When they arrived on the scene, the evil guy in BattleArmor stood waiting for them. Mairol knew from the moment he saw the guy that something was wrong. Unlike other warriors, he did not laugh or jeer, or boast that he would take over or destroy their world. He stood there silently, waiting for the fight. This Mairol wary, but also wonder. If only he could see the warrior's face, but that like his own was hidden in the helmet. The fight begin. And ended in about ten minutes. What did Beta call that again? Butt-whipping? Yeah that was it.  The Dark Warrior had given them some serious butt-whipping.

         As they struggled to get up and fight some more, he vanished. Mairol wanted to follow him, but it was evident that his Squad needed him. Mik would need some serious time on the table – a device used by Daiya for medical injuries. Rayella was unconscious, and Kailay and Donpello sported broken bones.

         Once they were all back in the base, Beta told them that she wasn't surprised they were been so badly. “That was Justice, the one warrior, who conquered nearly all of the Dark Way Galaxy by himself for Momma Div. He is known and feared throughout surrounding galaxies. They say that he once Good BatteArmor and fought to protect his world. No one knows why he turned evil.”

         The Squad was silent. Mairol ran the battle over and over in his mind.  He realized some things; Justice fought skillfully but without words. Was he mute? Justice fought without heart, he was just going through the motions. “Something is not right with him.” The others looked at Mairol. “Beta locate him.” A few beeps were heard. “He is in a cave, in the Stranay Mountains. Why?”  “Rayella, Kailay, work on getting Daiya back.  Donpello, Mairol, and Beta, work on the control panels, but Beta first transport me to that cave.”

         Beta spoke alarmed, “Mairol! Look what he did to your team, to Daiya! Imagine what he could do to you, on your own!” Mairol did not look at her. “I am not going to fight. I am going to talk. Do it.”

         And that was how, Mairol found himself in Justice's cave.  He stared at the things around him. Pictures lined the walls, pictures of those that Justice had murdered. Thorough research hung below the pictures. Bones and skulls lined the walls below. There ahead ahead of him, he saw what could only be Justice, a fourteen year old boy, who did not have a Mindcrystal.

         Justice did not see him as of yet, for Mairol stood behind a large rock. Justice was reading something, then he got up and and walked to the center stone, that had a sort of holographic projector on it. He turned it on and then we watched, and fasted for six days, drinking only cave water. And then I knew from the event on his world, Earth; he took lives to save them.

         Not all aliens are evil, some are good, some are enslaved, and some are broken.

*EEK! 998 Words, and I had to cut it down for that! (Contest)
© Copyright 2007 Dark Knight (darkknightess at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1235339-Not-Aliens-Are-Evil