*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1235719-Operation-A-CodeName-BI
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Other · Comedy · #1235719
Operation A. The first in a true series of operations acted out by
Surving the blizzard was the easy part. The worst was yet to come.

After having trampled through the sub-urban streets we snook past the guards in fear that they might question us as to why we had no permit to enter or leave. Upon Infiltrating the structure, me and my comrades moved quickly towards a nearby fence and leaned against it as our bodies trembled in the icy cold. The others stood infront of me, guarding and hiding me from those in the world that might see what I was doing. I had to attempt to accomplish my mission with only my right hand as my other was frozen to the inside of my pants pocket where ironically I had placed it to try and keep it warm.

The snow blinded me as it pierced my eyes with a sharp chill that sent shivers down my spine.It seemed to be everywhere, in my eyes, in my mouth, in my ears and even in my nose. I struggled to survive in these harsh conditions, yet I carried on with my task, knowing that in the end, it would all be worth it. Whilst spitting flakes from my mouth and wiping my eyes constantly on my shoulder that occasionally popped up to offer its assistance, I continued to fidget and tinker hoping that if I did it for long enough everything would come together like a solved puzzle.

"YOUR NEVER GOING TO DO IT!" I heard from one of my men.

"WE ARE RUNNING OUT OF TIME!" the other added

At this point, tears of sweat were dripping from my forehead, only to be frozen by the bitter cold that surrounded us all.

"GIVE UP!" They continously shouted.

"THEIR IS ONLY 5 MINUTES LEFT!" They also screamed.

"NO, NEVER" was my reply.

If only they knew how important this was to me they wouldn't be saying these things. Under now ridicoulous ammount of pressure I continued to fiddle when all of a sudden, I seemed to get somewhere. Supported by this beam of hope I had just recieved I became determined to finish my mission. With an ardency to finish, I ripped away my hand from my pocket leaving fragments of skin behind, and then I used it to hold my coat pocket still. Then...it happened. All the pieces came together and with a proud exclamation of "BEHOLD!" I tore away the chocolate digestive from the bottom of its cave-like packaging and removed it from my coat pocket.

Taking a huge chomp from its deliciousness I thought to myself; "Codename Biscuit Infiltration is a complete success and with 3 minutes to spare till the dinner bell rings....Morrisons home brand has never tasted so good."
© Copyright 2007 Operation_G_4_Ginga (konichiwawa at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1235719-Operation-A-CodeName-BI