*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1235731-An-Exploration-of-Stacey
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Erotica · #1235731
After a long day, the author turns to Stacey and explores her to their mutual pleasure.
It had been a long day, in and out of meetings.  Through the morning, I had met with a new client to assess his case.  We had a long, tedious lunch in which he edified himself by boasting to me about his business prowess.  Frankly, I did not think he had the brains to possess any prowess of any sort.  Nevertheless, he was a paying client, and his business generated plenty of work to sustain me for this year, and very likely for years to come. 

The day might very well have been a total loss if not punctuated by your messages to my handheld.

Midway through the morning meeting, my device silently vibrated.  When I picked it up, I saw:

“Thinking of you.”

My response:

“What are you up to, love?”

Yours:

“Wouldn't you like to know?”

Oh, how you like to tease me.  And you know that I generally like it, too.  Wouldn't I like to know, indeed!

Your next message came during lunch, in the middle of another of the client's “war stories”:

“I am naked.”

My response:

“What are you doing now, Stacey?”

Yours:

“Stephen is online.”

More teasing. 

You know how much your pleasure excites me.  And you know exactly what image you are planting in my head – you, sitting in your chair, sliding your fingers over the sweet flesh that is my desire.

Later, that afternoon, my device vibrates again:

“I am so wet.”

My reply:

“Did he make you cum, love?”

Yours:

“Not yet.”

Mine, again:

“You want his cock, don't you, my love?”

Yours:

“I do.”

I was hard now.  Your lust pierces me – and you know it.

Thankfully, the meeting was drawing to an end.  Wasting little time, I shook my client's hand, told him that I would contact him the following day with a proposal, and rushed to the car, your image seared in my mind.

I raced home, thoughts of what your fingers were doing to your body – and how your body was responding, arching, shivering, flushing -- the entire drive home.

I pulled into the driveway, and had the door open and my leg stepping out of the car by the time my hand removed the keys from the ignition. 

You make me so eager, love.

I moved quickly to the door, but took caution to open it quietly.  I wanted to observe you exactly as you were, undisturbed.

As I stepped softly down the stairs to your room, I stopped where I could see you, sitting in your chair, facing the screen.

As you had told me, you were sitting there, entirely nude.  Alternately typing, and sliding your fingers over your breasts ... your stomach ... your thighs ... and ... yes ... your sweet pussy.

I inched closer as I watched you, lost in your moment.

You parted your legs further, leaned your body back, and drew your fingers in a slow stroke between your sweet lips ... up your belly ... between your breasts ... and to your lips.

You are so ... deeply ... erotic.

Suddenly, your mouth opened, and the words emerged:

“Are you enjoying this, Nathan?”

I smile.  “It was the car, wasn't it?”

“Yes,” you replied, “I heard your door shut.”

“I couldn't wait,” I told you.

“Yes, Nathan, I know.  So ... are you?”

“Am I what?”

“Enjoying it.”

“You know I am, Stacey.  You are gorgeous to me in every way.”

As we talk, I move behind you, where I can see the screen.  I see that the last line from Stephen's message box reads:

“Taste yourself ... for me.”

Your reply:

“YES, Stephen!”

I can see the line on your skin, where your wet fingers have traced your glistening juice.  On your thighs, I can see the evidence of an afternoon spent with Stephen.  The scent fills the air. 

Raw. 

Real. 

Powerful. 

Strong.

You turn to the computer, and type:

“Nathan's home.”

His reply:

“Enjoy! You'll tell me all about it?”

You glance up at me and devilishly smile, as you type back:

“I promise.”

You rise from the chair, looking over your shoulder from me as you step away, toward the bed.  Such a look in your eyes – warmth, heat, pleasure, desire, love – so much in one look.

I allow myself to just watch you for a moment.  And then a moment more. 

Watching every detail – the muscles in your calves, your thighs and buttocks – as they tense and relax with each step.

As you walk, I ask:

“So did he turn you on?”

Your reply:

“You know he did.”

My question:

“And what is on your mind now, my love?”

Shamelessly, you look down my body, to where my pants are – painfully obviously – stiff.

You looked back up my body, and into my eyes, as you sat on the side of the bed, leaning back, and lifting your ankles so that your heels rested on the bed, your gorgeous legs open, showing me your thighs, glistening from your afternoon's activities.

Without a word, you slid your fingers through that juice, between your sweet lips, and over and against your clit, raised and visible from your heat.

“Make me cum, Nathan.”

“Do you want to cum for me, babe?” I asked.

“Yes!  And ... with you.”

“Do you feel naughty, Stacey?  Sitting around nude, your thighs, and now your asshole, glistening with your juices?”

“Yes, Nathan.  They have been glistening for a long while.  And every now and then I have stroked my clit.”

“Slide your finger through your juices, Stacey.  Rub it into your nipples for me.”

I watched, as your eyes shut for a moment before opening and looking steadily into mine.  Your finger slipped over your soft, moistened pussy and drew upward over your breasts.  Taking your time, you circled each nipple with the light touch of a fingernail, as I listened to your breaths shorten, and escape through your lips.  From the touches, each of your nipples stood stiff and erect.

“Can you smell your sex, Stacey?”

“Yes.”

“Does that turn you on? The scent?”

“Very much, Nathan.”

“Coat your breasts with your sex, spreading your palms over them, your fingers around your nipples.”

Without a word, you dipped two fingers between your spread lips.  Back and forth you brushed your fingers, unable to resist dipping them deep inside you, your back arching in response.  Your head tossed back, and your low moan filled my ears, before your hand slid up your body and wiped juice all over your now shining breasts.

Your thumbs and forefingers enclosed the burnt orange flesh of your nipples, and slowly twisted them in a half circle, before drawing them forward.  Tugging.

“They adore ...” you gasped “... being stroked ... twisted ... sucked.”

“Pinch them, Stacey.  Tug them so that you cannot help but gasp at the heated sensation.”

As your fingers followed my orders, your mouth let loose a slow gasp:

“Yes ... I am.”

The fingers of your other hand drifted instinctively between your legs, and curled inside your heated warmth.  Another moan, unsuppressed, escaped your lips.

“Do you enjoy fucking yourself for me, Stacey?”

“Oh ... Nathan ... YES!”

“Tell me what you want, Stacey.  What you need.”

“No, Nathan.  Explore me.  Discover what I want.  What I need.”

“Will you yield to my every exploration, Stacey?”

“Yes.”

“Are you shy about what I might find?”

“No.”

“Roll over.  Get on your knees.”

Without a moment's hesitation, you complied, rolling to your knees, angling your ass into the air as your flesh brushed against the bed.

As I dragged a fingertip along your spine, I leaned to whisper into your ear:

“Fuck yourself for me, Stacey.”

“Yes.”

“Now, Stacey.”

Your knees inched further apart as your fingers curled up between your legs, and disappeared into your drenched slit.

My eyes sought to devour you as my fingertips continued brushing your skin with the lightest touch. 

Your legs inched even further apart, and you lowered your chest down against the bed, arching your ass further into the air.

You wanted me to see your every glistening spot.

Your fingers plunged faster, twisting into your cunt.

I listened, as your breaths quickened.  As the scent of your sex filled the room, inhaling your intoxicant.

“Fuck yourself for me, Stacey!”

“I am!”

My fingers rested upon your buttocks as I watched your curled fingers sink, disappearing inside, emerging coated with your creamy juice.

Instinctively, my fingers slapped your buttock, and my mouth formed the word:

“Harder!”

My cock throbbed intensely ... rigid ... as I watched you.

“Take me, Nathan! Any ... way ... you please!”

My trousers unfastened and lowered around my hips, I moved behind you, slapping your buttock with my fully engorged cock.

My fingers raced up your spine, gripped your hair, and pulled you up until your back brushed against my chest.

My lips against your ear, whispered:

“Is this what you need, my love?”

“Yes.”

I whispered, “I love you,” and then, pressing my fingers against your back, pushed your body back down to the bed.

At the same moment that your nipples drug across the sheets, sending a blister of heat through your body, a blur of motion sent a second, greater and thundering heat through your entire consciousness.

In a moment of clarity, you realized that the head of my cock had pressed against, and heatedly invaded – to your throbbing pleasure – the ring of your tight asshole.

“Nathan!”

Gripping your hips, I drove forward.

My thrust forced the breath from your body.

In one motion, my cock was buried inside your ass, all the way down to my balls.  Your body convulsed – violently – beneath me.  Pinned down only by my weight.

Each of us throbbed together.  For a moment.  And a moment longer.

Your asshole pulsed around my girth.

Freed from my own humanity, I let go, animal instincts taking over.

My hips released, and drove forward. 

You whimpered from the force of the thrust.  Yet I could hear, clear as any word I have ever heard, your silent request for more.

I continued raining down upon you with the force of lustful desire.  What you discovered and recognized with me is now manifesting itself, bearing fruit.  Raw, unfettered lust.  Primal desire.

My cock throbbed.  Intensely.  Expanded further into you.  Heat rushed over your skin, and up and down your entire body.

The pulsing of my expanding cock sent intense friction through your tight grip around me.  Each pulse of my cock sent shudders through your body.  With each of those pulses, you gasped aloud, again.

Your fingers clenched.

Your toes curled.

You whimpered again.  And again.  And AGAIN.

“Please ... Nathan,” you gasped.

“Please ... what?”

“FUCK ME!”

The rim of my head tickled your asshole interminably, as I held it there with tiny movements.

Suddenly, I drove forward, knocking you from your knees with the force of my thrust.  Pinning you down.

I climbed upon the bed behind you, plunging my hips downward, and stuck my cock deep into the core of your heat.

A river of fire ignited every nerve in your body.

Your legs shook wildly.

Your mouth roared – the heat overwhelming.

I withdrew.

Fully.

And lunged.

Forward.

The sensation caused by having that brief vacuum filled yet again was too much to bear.  Explosions rocked every level of your existence.

Your asshole gripped my cock so tight, as it pulsed. 

And the moment.  Arrived.  Raining down with indescribable heat.

The heat in our bellies raced through us, and I felt your body tense up for the final time.

I left my cock buried deep within you, and, as the explosions let loose with you, your grip set me free.

In one rushing moment, I exploded into you.  I could wait no longer. The waves crashed through me ... and into you .. and back.

One wave of heat – my entire body locked up for one beat, and a second.  And then .. you felt it.  Rushing forth.

My cock exploded.  A deep warmth spurting within you as your body writhed in ecstatic pleasure.

In one timeless moment, my seed coated your insides, filling you with oozing, shooting, pulsing warmth.

Beneath me, I felt the waves overwhelm you as you shook and shouted and gasped and, finally, sighed.

I collapsed atop you, kissing your neck, your hair, your cheek.

Gasping for breath for a moment, I finally found it.

“You are ... my love ... incredible,” I whispered into your ear.

“You are,” you replied.

“We are ... together.”

“Would you do something for me?” you asked.

“Yes?”

“Would you write down what we just experienced, so that we can share our passion with others?  Let our heat touch them, as well?”

“I will,” I replied.

And now ... I have.


© Copyright 2007 Nathan48 (sensualcpl_he at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1235731-An-Exploration-of-Stacey