*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1236118-forcing-inside-of-me
Rated: 13+ · Other · Biographical · #1236118
this is me
tension on the inside, I swear for the last time.I can't trust her one more minute. I reveal all the hurt, all the misconeptions, and the mistakes open up for her. Yet all I get in response is an open wound, left to bleed, left to rot. I can't be the one, I must fight to get a word in the silence, I struggle to hold her, I die when I kiss her. the tease, reeks of death, a halo of deciet, unfaithfulness and scream.
She makes me feel so cold. Painted on her wall. I was there, once back pressed, her infront taking my everything. loosening my trousers, drop down. i'm so confused.

hang high leather bound. your beautiful whore.

tempered infatutation. I was her everything. her faith, slips, rollercoasts and curves around my heart, smothering me, hurting me. Forgiven once again. Everything I thought I could be, brain washed out of me. My dreams of making it as someone. greed and addiction drowns her everything. I was her everything. Drowned and left to rot. Under the suns rays, melted away under the skin, under the surface. so faithless, so blind.

I'm tired of being there for you when your never there for me.

For once listen to me and respond healthly.
© Copyright 2007 unique-in-their-way (ineveryway at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1236118-forcing-inside-of-me