*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1236161-The-lost-Cults-of-Ragnos
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: · Short Story · Action/Adventure · #1236161
Some Sith Cults Looking for Ragnoses Spirit.



The lost Cults of Ragnos




Well Rana said let's head back to the Academy We've Got the Racquares
head and that's all the masters Wanted.
Ah but Are you Sure the masters will be pleased?
Don't try to sound smart Kifu you Couldn't Find your way out
of a Hall way with Open doors!
Very Funy Rana now come on Kifu said.
Very well Rana said the temple is Free of the Racquares.
Now we may go back to master Gononda.
We will see Kifu if you Will be chosen for the Task.
Ok Fallow me Kifu said. The academy is Threw the Valley incase
you need directions back to the Academy...
What is it Rana said you look like you've seen a Jedi.
That's Exsactly it look he pionted.
There on a hill top was a couple Jedi Lightsabers Drawn and racing at them.
We mean you no Harm said the Jedi surrender.
What Rana said you should Surrender she said as she Blasted them with a force
Blast. Surrender Now or Prepare for the Conusqinces. Never Rana and Kifu shouted together.They Shot forward lightsabers drawn And started fighting.
They were No match for the Saber Skills of the Jedi.
But the Jedi were at a disadvantage Becose This was A sith Temple with the Darkside of the force to Dwell on. They Easily Kept there Ground but did not push it for they wanted to stay near there force of power.
They force pushed 1 Jedi into A Statchuse spear He died omost instantly.
Thats one down Jedi they tuanted.
The 2 Jedi left Knew they couldnt Defeat them here Force pushed them on to the ground and walked a way. Then they Vanished.
What Happened They asced each other They had the head to open the gate way to the Sith lords tomb Yet they felt odd here like there was more Force energy than should be in a Academy.
They all of a sudden felt the ground shake and then a wall opened up and there was a Septer and a Holocron. They rushed to the to objects and then the Holocron Opened... there was the spirit of Marka Ragnos.
Ragnos said Welcome to my Domain youse what I will teach you...
This Staff is my septer Ragnos said it has the Power To draw the force from places were the Darkside is great and can also Imput the Force into any non Force Sensitive until They are very powerful...
He told them of many things and then He said youse all of this and one last thing... Inside there will be a Tablet on A force power lost Sith long ago.
The Image faded away. They Grabed the septar and the wall Behind opened again and there was A tomb with a pedastel and on that Peddistul was A tablit they studied the tablet and they learned of the force power called force Obliterate. it could obliterate Jedi in a moment but it could only do this after drawing a great Amount of the darkside and Releasing it.But Before you can GO a vioce said from no ware you must pass the test...
What test Kifu asked.
Litle Sith you do not think I would give this to the Unworthy do you? the vioce said.
You will Have to face down A Army of Dead Jedi.
Your Joking Rana said although she knew the vioce was not.
Youlings Do you hear laughfter the Vioce said coldly.
The Tomb Opened and there was a stair way down they went in they found them self in a arena Then the vioce said begin! Dead boddys on the ground got up they started up there lightsabers omost all of them decayed.
They each took one at a time they were easy to down But they had the Numbers.
They Drew on the Darkside and Renewed the power and Finaly none were left.
That was easy Rana said.
It is not over The vioce said now face The Darkside itself.
Then the wals slid back and 10s of 50s of Animals tainted by the Darkside came rushing at them Jaws and claws snaping.
They managed to Defeat them but they got wounded a litle. In the Elbow.
Then the vioce said well done Claim you prise A door opened and there was a way out They grabbed the Holocron and the Septer and hurrid up the stairs right as they were about to get out a Energy beam came up so fast it speared Kifu and he drawped the Holocron She grabed it and the vioce said a price has been paid for knowledge now hurry before I kill you.
© Copyright 2007 Mandalore (mandalorien15 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1236161-The-lost-Cults-of-Ragnos