*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1236597-Items-published-prior-to-2007
by JudyB
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1236597
Not a big list but it can and will grow
This listing is from the earliest to most recent publication sales.

1984 - My first major sale of a Feature Article to "The Evangelical Beacon",
a large denominational church publication.

The article was entitled, "Let's Teach our Babies" and was about a curriculum in use for babies and toddlers in the church nursery. I was thrilled to receive nearly 50 personal replies to me from people around the country who planned to begin using this in their churches thanks to my article.

1987 - Another major sale of a Feature Article to "Dog Fancy Magazine" in which I developed a story from something important I learned while reading the Milwaukee Journal that chocolate can be lethal to dogs.

1988 - 1999 Sold six or seven "fillers" to a variety of magazines.

2005 - Sold a feature article to "Learning Through History" about King Tut.

I have pitched a few ideas since then, but have not been actively pursuing being published like I should be. SHAME ON ME!!! Hopefully with this new emphasis for producing saleable stories from the Terrace, I will be more diligent in selling my writing.
© Copyright 2007 JudyB (judbie46 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1236597-Items-published-prior-to-2007