*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1237119-Life
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by June
Rated: · Other · Emotional · #1237119
problems with life
I have learned a lot about life, one or two very important things for everyone to remember. Life starts for everyone joyful as usually then we reach an age where we start to make our own decisions this is where the problems begin. I consider life to be like a puzzle as you go down life’s long and winding road you collect pieces and each one of these connect. The problem with the pieces is that sometimes we make the wrong decisions and we don’t get the piece we need. We gradually grow older and realize that all the puzzles pieces are not there. We have tossed some to the side and they were lost others we pass up collecting altogether, some out of fear of the consequences’ others for the lack of knowing what we will learn we need later in life. Happiness is holding all the pieces and collecting them and knowing later we will need them to make our lives complete.

At the age I am now I know the ones I tossed to the side, the ones I failed to keep and the consequences they bring me now. Life is short that’s true and we should live life to the fullest each and every day; however, we must never fail to realize that all the opportunities that come our way come to us for a reason. The older and wiser I get the more unhappy I become, maybe everyone does I am uncertain of this. There is no way to return to our careless youth and try to claim what was ours for the taking, its all gone never to be again. I only hope that once again before my time runs out that I can have the opportunity to be offered the missing pieces yet again to complete this puzzle called life.


© Copyright 2007 June (mapsputer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1237119-Life