*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1237350-Mind-falls-into-bottomless-pit
Rated: E · Fiction · Supernatural · #1237350
Beginning to a story, not quite sure where I want it to go...any ideas?

He knew she would be there, just as she had been there every night for the past two months. Every night he followed the same schedule. He’d arrive at The Java Joint at precisely 10 P.M., sit in the corner booth directly across the room from her, order a cup of regular coffee, watch her, take notes about her, and sometimes follow her after she left. His behavior was obsessive, and he knew it.

When he had started watching her, it had only been in interest of a beautiful woman. Beautiful she was. She looked so angelic with her golden hair falling in waves around her slender shoulders, her crystal blue eyes that at times looked almost white, and her skin was always so pale, yet it seemed to glow from within. Her most alluring features were her lips and her teeth. Her lips were so supple; he had spent many nights just observing the crimson temptations. His mind would wander in wonder. Were they as soft as they seemed? Would they taste as sweet, like warm ripe strawberries on a summer’s night? Would the juice of her kiss run down his chin, staining the flesh as it fell? He could only hope to someday find out. Her teeth looked equally as delicious as her lips. They were like two perfectly formed rows of ivory. Yes, she was an exquisite woman.

As time went by, and he started following her after she left, he found that her secret was even more desirable than any of her physical attributes. He wanted to share in that secret, to make it his as well. Tonight was the night; he would overcome his fears and approach her. He could only hope that she would respond to his request in a favorable manner.

© Copyright 2007 jadepisces (jadepisces at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1237350-Mind-falls-into-bottomless-pit