*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1237813-you-dont-know-my-name
Rated: · Letter/Memo · Emotional · #1237813
good night, farewell, doing a new thing, rebirth
you breath, a dead line you sway, and live life, all the world bleads a strife, petty pritties stifle and lie, and im left holding the tribe, mellow brood solemn hue, and when i have eat'en my fill whats left but for me to fade away. bleading to breath dip the hot magma just to know im real, brand my eyes purge my passion cut my imperfections make me natural give me the rythem, forgive my forked toung my bitter mouth i'v killed many; my stature is short but my heart it wrotts.oblvian me, to haven rapture take my wounds and seal um with luaphter, im sorry maybe it was better if we had not met, forget my name lets be anew, forget i made you swoon, now im just a joe not even a Jack, im not my savior, im not your god, im a friend to none, run from me before you get hurt, dont kill my soel with insencere words,and if we should cross paths again may we swerve, tell me not that i am lovely, dont call me your jake, i dont know the measure of love and right, let the fresh winds blow, let the flood clense, stop useing that voice and leave off those eyes, i crush my mind and throw off my face. have i ever known you? the sky is no longer blue my spirit is no longer red, anyhow whatever let me sleep forever; so poof i vanish and whoosh im gone.
© Copyright 2007 Randi's Brother (brazenglare at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1237813-you-dont-know-my-name