*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1237939-The-Begining
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Vefja
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Death · #1237939
This is the begining of a story Im about to write. I dont want to say to much about it.
Jeff had already died three years ago, but he was just now getting around to making it official. Once he had made sure the rope was tight on the rafter he placed the noose around his neck and looked down. He gathered it was about a fifteen-foot drop to the factory floor. The stepladder he grabbed from the back was a lot taller than he thought. With one last quick look around at the world he was about to leave Jeff kicked the ladder out from under his feet.

Sarah ruffled her hair up with a towel before pulling out her hairdryer and giving it a once over. She walked out of her bathroom and into the kitchen. She put on a cup of coffee and went about her normal routine. She flipped on the T.V. to find out what the weather would be like.

Tad opened the door to his car and sat down in the drivers seat. He looked into his rear view mirror to make sure the garage door was closed. He then put the keys in the ignition and started the car.

Sarah watched with wide eyes as the newscaster reported the incident at the toy factory last night. She had known Jeff since High school. He had introduced her to Tad. She never thought he could be capable of something like that. She went to the bedroom to look for her husband.

Tad closed his eyes. The fumes were starting to make him lightheaded. He only hoped Sarah would understand. Then again how could she, she wasn’t there.
© Copyright 2007 Vefja (08willia at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1237939-The-Begining