*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1238316-The-Social-Predators-Manifesto
Rated: 13+ · Other · Psychology · #1238316
I was going for a 'existentialist meets criminal theory' kinda thang. Read and comment.
--THE SOCIAL PREDATOR'S MANIFESTO--

“And you will see the black banner of the caste of assassins”

A Declaration

We are cold blooded, socio-psychopathic individuals whose instincts as human animals are not only more powerful than any socialization process—they have actually played a large role in its development.

It is our developed nature, our personal desire, and our compulsion to exploit and damage other human beings. We take solace in this, as it permeates a feeling of comfort and completion. This is not a clinical matter of denial, repressed anger or resentment, feelings of inadequacy, or any other myriad of socio-psychological theories which view predation as a disease or personal error, it is simply a rational, explicit reality of our instincts and developed character which cannot be overcome.

Society houses ideologies which express fellowship, or, in weaker forms, some aspect of acceptance to the prevalence of social living; encouraging some (any) form of relationships among individuals, despite whether this relationship takes a primarily ideological or economic manifestation. Since our intrinsic character is one of natural predation, the enforcement and conforming elements of society must be said to be our enemy. We must, in order to survive, either vent our predation in ‘society-suitable’ ways, or turn against the whole social organism itself. To live alone, according to our instincts and socialization, is both an overpowering drive and an obtainable goal. Those things of society which hinder or limit our character must be ‘dealt with.’ This is the nature of a modern predator; this is the Predator’s Manifesto.

Degrees of Damage

The degrees of damage that a predator feels compelled to inflict depend heavily on the natural compulsion and personal rationality of the predators themselves. There are some individuals who are satisfied with repeated non-criminal aggressive actions, and they encourage, or socially justify, these actions using theories claiming of elitism, domination, greed, or exchange rationality. Some predators, however, whose compulsion is greater than prominent social restraints, can only be satiated by the rational arch-type of all aggressive action – killing. For these individuals, the nature of their character is the single greatest mover in their lives, and their need to aggress in the modern social environment, because of the omnipotence of the modern social environment, encases all conscious thought. The degrees of damage that predators must inflict are also influenced by their measurement of disruption. The greatest disruption for the least amount of effort/repercussion is of primary concern. These relationships must be carefully weighted and balanced, and this action determines the movements and deeds of predatorial individuals. Police and law enforcement are obstacles which must be overcome. Jail is an inconvenience which must be avoided. To this end Predators must learn the methods of modern forensics and criminal law; to be well versed in the language of social enforcement that they may destroy it.

Social Enforcement

Universally, modern society has developed systems of enforcement to encourage the permeation of popular social thinking. This encourages individuals to live together, to love one another, to rely on each other. These systems of enforcement are the modern Predator’s destructive target, to the highest degree. In addition to living full adherence in our animal nature, whether through destroying or erasing other individuals, all Predators share this common enemy. In order for freedom to be universally raised, the modern methods of social enforcement must be ripped down—from the inside out, if necessary. This includes any entity which encourages ‘positive’ social activity, from the executive and legislative branches of governance, to cultural symbols of social communion, to baseless or empty ideologies. If humans, as individuals, do not have a ‘right’ to act upon their predatorial nature in modern society, then allow this publication to be seen as a liberation movement.

The Rarity of Predatorial Views

Unfortunately, there have been many movements in the past which have had unique parallels to the predator’s movement. These are false gods and worthless discourse. The entire compilation of anarchist, libertarian or Marxist philosophies does nothing but encourage the perseverance of social existence. They deem the governing structure to problematic, but encourage and attempt to foster social harmony or ‘justice.’ Many Predators have been swayed by their views. This is unfortunate. False ideologies are inefficient for predatorial action, and should be rejected. The Predator is not a political individual, though political action may often be used as a mean to an end. This, too, is not a political manifesto. All things, including politics and ideology, stem from the corrupting power of worthless social activity. That our actions will result in the effective destruction of the human species is of no consequence.

The only difference between a modern predator and a modern sheep is that a predator has had unique life experiences which have led the creation of their aggressive nature, and that they have realized and acted upon this fact. Biology and socialization play a large part in allowing humans to be animals; rationality and personal reflection should only be used to realize this fact and accept it. Those who lash out at others for the purposes of domination are neither predatorial nor anti-social. Domination in itself is a social action; it is an attempt to establish physical or emotion hierarchy. As such, it should be eschewed and destroyed by all predators. Individuals who feel compelled to dominate others by any means are nothing more than ‘outcast sheep.’ Their actions do not constitute those of a predator, who’s only motive is a quick and efficient assassination, but are more akin to those of a needy child. The prevalence of this pathetic ‘dominance attitude’ among the modern criminal popular alludes to that fact that true predators are a rare breed of human indeed. To this extent, the degree to which the current social environment fosters predatorial thinking is irrelevant to the ultimate goal of all predators. It is neither our intention, nor our desire to change the inherent socialization process for future generations; the purpose is to destroy it, now, and for us.

We, as individuals who adhere to predatorial epistemology, hereby require;
1. The right to attack, the right to destroy, the right to kill other human beings.
2. The right to express our destructive desires in any way we deem, without fear of social enforcement.
3. To destroy the prevalence of both domination and equality.
4. The right to live alone, the right to complete self governance.
5. The right to be killed.
6. That no social ties, whether familiar or otherwise, prevent a Predator from expressive creativity (i.e. killing).
7. That the systems and mechanism of the social apparatus be dismantled.
8. That all forms of national governance be dissolved.
9. That all ideology, besides that which accounts for ignorant natural desire, be considered false.
10. That all predators mobilize for, in addition to individual destructive expression, the destruction of society.
11. That death and killing be accepted in modern thinking.
12. That human suffering is unneeded and inefficient, given the effectiveness of modern killing techniques.
13. Finally, and after all else, the right to absolve the theory of rights, both legally and ideologically.

“While we are being fascinated by the tales of famous serial killers and how they were brought to justice, the real serial killer goes about his business with hardly a thought to being caught.”
© Copyright 2007 HappyMalamute (happy_malamute at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1238316-The-Social-Predators-Manifesto