*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1239020-Give-the-family-just-an-hour-with-him
Rated: 13+ · Editorial · Opinion · #1239020
John Evander Couey and the destruction he caused a family.
John Evander Couey. Don’t know who he is? I’ll give you a little history on him. Little Johnny was born September 19, 1958. I don’t know about his childhood, I don’t know about his growing up, or where he lived. None of that matters to me. What I do know is that he has an extensive arrest record. He has been arrest 24 separate times for burglary, having a concealed weapon, and indecent exposure.

Apparently he went about his normal scumbag life, breaking into houses, showing himself to people and whatever else he happened to be doing to degrade himself and others, until February 25, 2005. On this day he broke into the Lunsford residence at around 3am. While inside he went into young Jessica Lunsford’s room, placed his hand over her mouth and proceeded to, basically, steal the nine year old from the house. Now he takes her 100 yards away to the trailer he’s staying in with some other dregs of society. He took her into the room where he was living and proceeds to rape her before going to sleep. Couey keeps her in the bed with her during the night and in the morning he again rapes her. Couey then put her in his closet and ordered her to stay there, while he went off to work at “Billy’s Truck Lot”.

Three days after he abducted this poor nine-year-old little girl he apparently decided that he was done with her. What he ended up doing was tying her hands together with speaker wire. He placed her in a garbage bag, then took that bag and placed it inside of another. After treating her as if she were trash, he places her in a shallow 2 ½’ deep grave, covers her up with the dirt that was dug up to make the grave and she suffocates to death.

In my opinion, I believe that the family of the deceased should have a certain restricted period of time to do what they will with him. If they choose to show him mercy, then it is their choice. If they choose to erase his sorry ass off of this planet then so be it. I can only imagine what I would do if this tragedy ever happened to me. This piece of shit would be put through the worst kind of torture you could imagine. I would show you the real dark side of what a human could do when provoked. I wouldn’t kill him, don’t misunderstand me. I honestly couldn’t tell you exactly what I would do, because I would have to have something like this happen to me to really know. I really hope that never in my life will I have to go through what this family is going through, it’s unimaginable.
© Copyright 2007 Will King (godlike82 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1239020-Give-the-family-just-an-hour-with-him