*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1239106-The-Void-in-my-Head
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1239106
Writers block or maybe just the lack of creative ideas at the moment......
My mind draws a blank over any insightful thoughts... no thought at all really... just random little tricklings of once existant images... or patterns of thought now deceased, extinct, never to breathe again... Death is a lie for thoughts... they only cease to exist if no one chooses to entertain them... or they are not penned for many to view and breathe life into them once more... and it is not that my mind is void of thought, just no creative ideas with which to draw my pen... Tired and dimmed by the humdrum existance as is life at this exact moment... just tired... and bored... Exhaustion to the point of not caring... One more day... Reality glares at me... Change the scenery and strive for new wonders... very soon that very boredom should breed brilliance...
© Copyright 2007 Millicent Havisham (millicenth at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1239106-The-Void-in-my-Head