*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1239307-The-morning-into-heaven
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Other · Inspirational · #1239307
Written around a simple slogan, about waking up in heaven.
Consider the last waking moment of your life. I can say I certainly have.

It's not that I expect it to come any time soon, but rather that I'd expect it come, eventually. Curiosity certainly did kill that cat, didn't it? Perhaps it will get me too.

It's said in that moment you come to terms with everything--all your sins, all your journeys, all of life--whatever those terms may be; only when you do can you re-awake in heaven, happy. When you are happy there is no fear of tomorrow, nor of waking up.

When that day comes for me, I daresay I'll be distracted as to exactly where I'm going. I've heard you can turn up somewhere you never thought existed, by one way or another. Heaven, however, seems to much of a stretch for even my belief though.

Though beyond unlikely, if I do end up there, I know I'll be able to forget what it actually is. Heaven will turn simply back into another day, one like all the others.

The warrior who believes he shall never die, when brought to that moment, will not die. Not to himself. None of what any other man sees will change that. Human believe cannot bend reality---Human believe can bend around it.

There will be no heaven for me, when I get there. It will still be another day. A day with but one change--terms.

There's only one term, in fact, that will change then--The term towards waking up for tomorrow.

It will no longer be about getting up for the job, the school, the garbage, or the cat and its curiosity. Going to bed each night afterwards won't have the same outlook for the-morrow; Each day won't be lived for the same aspirations, the same probabilities.

You shall live each day so as to wake up happy, if tomorrow comes.

Live each day like this, and you live each day as though you had woken up in heaven.

To wake up happy--no longer with fear.
© Copyright 2007 The Silent Whistler (opinionated at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1239307-The-morning-into-heaven