*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1239385-Underwater-Love
Rated: 18+ · Other · Adult · #1239385
An adult short story i wrote a while ago.
“This must be underwater love. The way I feel it slipping all over me.”

I feel myself floating, melding, fusing within this liquid pleasure that envelopes my senses. Our souls liquescent with our aquatic surroundings, the tranquility of the ocean fusing with our naked bodies as we dance around each other languidly, entangled lover’s limbs wrapped tightly against each others waists. I look into her eye’s the iridescent plumage of her iris’s turning a shade of jade.

Pulling her closely I can feel the heat radiating from within her as our lips caress each other, velvet satin sliding with increasing urgency against each other as we quench the need rising within ourselves. Her breasts graze against my naked chest, their erect nipples like small chocolate buttons against her flawless milky skin. My hands cup them as my thumb rubs against the already hardened buds as she gasps, her head moving back exposing the white expanse of her neck. My tongue is upon her neck, licking softly with the expanse of my tongue, her taste permeating and intoxicating my senses as I control myself from biting her harder, the want and need to have more- to satiate my animalistic instincts and desires.

Her hands are all over my body, caressing, stroking, rubbing, I feel them glide up the inner expanse of my thigh, sending tremors of pleasure as my thigh muscles twitch in anticipation; the sensations pooling towards my hardened member. Aching and throbbing in time to the tides of the ocean I moan in rapture as I feel her hands curl around my hardened member, stroking up and down my length as my engorged veins pulsate against her soft hands.

My hands move across the creamy expanse of her breasts, across her belly as I stroke her inner thighs, my nails trailing across the supple flesh, grazing it and leaving my red mark upon her flawless ivory skin. I move towards her centre, as I feel her hips buck towards my outstretched fingers, her legs parting to reveal her swollen pouting lips. Opalescent juices intermix with the oceans own as my fingers explored the expanses of her most forbidden of treasures. She groaned in pleasure as she felt my fingers at work within her, moving against them as they moved in unison against her bucking hips. My tongue in her ear caused her to cry out involuntarily as her hand increased its pace on my length. I was not going to last at this pace, the pleasure already mounting to a point of no return as I held her wanton hand fast.

I felt her silken hands glide against my length then, guiding me towards her fiery core as her ankles locked together behind me, entrapping me within her grasp. I do not resist, the liquid coldness of the ocean soon replaced with the molten heat of her core, engorged veins pressed against silken lips as she moaned in rapture, sending us both into a world of euphoric bliss.

I am in a world of liquid euphoria, my mind, body and soul all weightless and moving in perfect synchronization to one another as we move against each other. Our world only consisting of each other and giving in to the pleasure as we move in unison, she the yin and I the yang. Her lips cover mine once again as I feel her tongue dancing against mine mindlessly, imploring, and looking for answers to unknown questions. I hold her hips against mine as we continue to make love; the ocean continuing to roar in the background and our breathing, labored, panting and breathless the only sounds filling my ears now.

She is close; I can see it in her eyes, their luminance now turning an unearthly colour of emerald. Her breathing too is labored as if she has just run a marathon and her hips buck against mine with an increased urge. I too am close as I feel the pleasure beginning to pool, the liquid pleasure beginning to build from deep within as I plunge into her with renewed vigor.

Her back arches forward as we orgasm simultaneously, the pleasure awashing our senses as we both moan incomprehensibly our limbs trembling in ecstasy as we hold each other, overwhelmed with the sensations and the aftermath. The gentle rocking of the ocean tides caressing our naked forms.



“This must be underwater love. The way I feel it.”
© Copyright 2007 DarkDeception (tha_prez at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1239385-Underwater-Love