*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1239510-life
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Relationship · #1239510
this book is about two teenage girls dealing with friendship and love


chapters
1.introduction
2.summer vacation
3.party
4.hook-up
5.frist date
6.friendship lost/ birthday
7.something extra
8.break-up
9..friends
10.new school year begins






chapter 1. introduction


hi,name is lia and i'm 16 years old. i'm also the only cjild and really spoiled. my parents are rich,my house is on the beach in cailfornia. school is out yes! i coulden't be happier, i finally get  to put down the books and hang out  with friends. this summer  will be  perfect, not just  because  i get to chill, but also  don't have to wake up at 7:00 in the morning. oh, yeah and  not getting detention for talking during a test, i mean it's so not like i want the answers, i'm just telling my best friend what happened before class.  talking about best friends, jessica  and i are going  to the mall to pick put swimsuits for lisa's party, that's just a cover up though lisa's theme changes every year  for the parents we really are just going to meet our boy friends so thay can take us to this year's party hot spot. jessica, lisa and i were popular in diapars.we were the babies eery body envied, not just  when we were babies but also  in pre school, kindergarden,and middle school even now in high school we are still popular, still the frist ones to get invited to  a party and if not the party is so like lame!!! but i can't- we i mean we can't help it.
let me tell you a little about my best friends!
jessica is just as spoiled and and always get what she wants  but she has a sister older than her so beening popular  isn't just  a party with hot guys, it's also trying to get out of her sister's shadow! i don't know how she's doing it but less and less poeple are calling her  april's little sister.
april (jessica's big sister) is alittle annoying, but she's a very good listener  and can take directions almost anywhere in her sleep, she's a fast typer and a part time secretary at H&H clothing company. that's one of the most popular stores in caili but april really wants to work for a known magazine company.
lisa is just like jessica and me mixed together  but replace sister with (hot) step brother, his name is alan and he's also 16  and goes to the same school we go to which is beverly high. lisa also has a little sister who's is 14 and is trying to make her own rep. lisa's goes though alot her parents are barley home and her little sister stays with her grand mother, her step brother is a clinger but cool himself (when i'm not around).
last but not least is me!! as i said in the begining i'm the queen bee but i'm not like the mean girls in the movies i'm sweet to people sometimes like if i'm wearing  a H & H mini with my high tops an some drops their books i;ll walk right past of get someone else to help likie i'm really going to mess up my outfit to help with some ratty old school books  uh, joke!!!! we'll read the rest  of the story to find out how nice i really am!
(CHAPTER 2 TO BE CONTINUED!!!)
































































































© Copyright 2007 everyone (princesslia222 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1239510-life