*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1239601-Thank-You
by Shmuck
Rated: · Short Story · Emotional · #1239601
This is in the eyes of a young girl growing up and meeting a boy
Who could ever love such a person such as me? Never will I be loved like I desire so. I cannot see anyone who could ever love me. I’m stubborn, sometimes rude, and arrogant. No person could ever find the good qualities. I cry every time I think about it. The happiness my heart desires, but yet cannot be reached. For my whole life I will be confined with sadness and loneliness until the end. I can never find love. That is, until you came. Now I am finding the strength to break free from those who kept me from my life. I have the will to free myself. No more will I be kept in the dungeon of isolation. I am almost there, almost to the happiness I desired long ago. I am becoming the person I dreamed of. I am now broke free from isolation. I can find the good qualities that you like about me now. I am happy. I now grow old with my son and you. He is off on his own to find someone who will love him. I will help him on the way. I see the days of my life slipping through my fingers slowly. For I am an elder now and Grandmother to two. I have gray hair and I cannot do the things I used to. I now desire those things. Is it in the human nature to desire things? I do not care anymore, for I have lost my beloved. My one and only love, the man who helped me years ago. I have now lost him. Oh how I mourn in sadness and loneliness. I realize that I can never truly escape those feelings. Now in my final hours I say good bye to all. My children and friends. Goodbye, I will be with my loved one from now on. Goodbye.
© Copyright 2007 Shmuck (dogknight at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1239601-Thank-You