*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1239799-America-Needs-to-Step-it-Up
by Mabao
Rated: E · Monologue · Political · #1239799
Disaster is on its way to america and something needs to be done.
Today is a day of disaster. Of course not all think of it as disaster, this is because not everyone had a day of disaster. Americans don't experience serious disaster and therefore ignore it. Politicians see the disaster yet to come and don't want to do what it takes to keep it from coming. They don't want to disappoint the voters because all they care about is getting reelected. Politicians can stop disaster. They have the power to control the fate of a country, and the guts needed are not usually found in them. They are greedy and power hungry. This causes problems for future generations. The baby boom here in america is going to cause some serious problems and the politicians are not willing to do anything about it.
They don't have to guts to keep America from a decade of disaster.

In the 1930's the depression hit for the soul reason that politicians couldn't do their job. Americans were having a hayday and were not willing to make the sacrifice for the country. This caused a major day of disaster that was the start of the great depression.

Do not underestimate the power of the American public. They are the ones who can stand up and do something about the horrible depression to come. The baby boomers are reaching the age where they can suck off of the government. This will greatly affect our economy. Do something now or the day of disaster will come and last for longer than wanted. Do what is needed or we will suffer greatly. The spirit that lives in all Americans has taken to a deep sleep and must be woken once again. The American spirit must be awaken on our own or disaster will produce an unwanted rude awakening. Do your duty as an American.
© Copyright 2007 Mabao (mabao at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1239799-America-Needs-to-Step-it-Up