*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1239804-the-day-at-crazy-creak
Rated: 18+ · Other · Adult · #1239804
A storie a bout my lover and me .
The day at Crazy Creak we went to help Bob out with a cow that had wondered off and got lost .we found her in the creak. Bob all so wound up in the bottom of the creak when he slid off the cliff. Unfortunately he lost his cell phone when that happened because it took a dunk in the creak all so. We finely found her and in order to get her out bob and Bobie had to talk her up out of the creak because she was crazy from eating elm leaves.
   
    You were leaving so I followed you back to where the truck was.  On the way we stopped and talked, it was hot out so we went down to the water, which was nice and cool. You came over and pushed me in the water because I didn’t want to get wet.   
  You decided that since I called you out to help bob get the cow and you had to get wet so did I. 
Of course I got up yelling at you and you told me to hush because they would here us. I said so they know I am up here with you what’s the big deal.
 
You grabbed me and started to take my shirt off smearing mud over my breast. I told you that you were crazy because bob was there also. You said yes but he was about a quarter mile up stream. 
I took my shirt off and pulled you to me kissing you as I fell back against the bank. Fumbling to release your hot rod against my every ready hot body. 
you splashed water over my nipples so you could take them in your mouth and give them the well-anticipated action in witch they craved. Arching my body for more of your teasing action you backed a way trying to get me to calm down before we got caught.
I asked you what you were afraid of because Bob and Bobie was nowhere around.
Then you shoved my mouth full of hot prick witch I always love so much. Because you know how much I love to swallow that creamy white juice that comes out of it. I deep throated it and then I pull back up swirling my tongue a round it like an ice cream cone.
You took my head and shove it down because you couldn’t wait any longer its ready to split and you knew that I wanted it all so you run it all the way down my throat as you shot it all down my throat.
I got mad and shoved you back in the water jumped on you and tried to get you hard again so I could do you in the middle of the stream .you pulled me down and give me a long slow French kiss with plenty of tongue making me come so hard it soaked me you said how’s that. I scream I want it in me you asshole .you laughed at me and said, “that will have to do for now baby.”
About that time, the Bobs showed up and said, “if you two dumb asses are through fucking around, I am ready to go are you.” Which embarrassed the hell out of me because that was the first time I realized that my husband was watching my lover and I going at it. I told him you cheated me and I was mad at all of them. The end.
© Copyright 2007 wild_honeybee (wild_honeybee at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1239804-the-day-at-crazy-creak